Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 24th, 2011, 6:55 pm
In Norway, the only thing newspapers and news channels on TV is about terror case in Oslo.

Last edited by heuhen on July 24th, 2011, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 24th, 2011, 7:18 pm
In The Netherlands there is special TV news reports about updates dealing the attacks!

[Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 25th, 2011, 1:52 am
In Denmark we also have the attacks in Norway as highest priority although it's mentioned that Amy joined "Club 27". BTW The norwegian terrorist claim he shouldn't be punnished because he was starting a revolution to save us all :!: :shock: :?

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 25th, 2011, 10:05 pm
The suspect bought six tons of artificial fertilizer and blended it with diesel to make high explosives comparable to 500 kg of military grade explosives. I don`t know what shocks me the most, the attacks, or the fact that the one responsible is Norwegian.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 25th, 2011, 10:50 pm
They are saying the Death toll has been revised down to 76

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 26th, 2011, 1:43 am
Rodondo wrote:
They are saying the Death toll has been revised down to 76
Yes. For some unknown reason the authorities have miscount the dead. But in all the sadness and unhappiness it is good news that fewer are killed :!:

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 26th, 2011, 5:44 pm
http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... 2F&act=url

[Profile] [Quote]
moxica
Post subject: Re: Oslo: Bomb blast near Norway prime minister's officePosted: July 27th, 2011, 4:27 pm
KimWerner wrote:
Yes. For some unknown reason the authorities have miscount the dead. But in all the sadness and unhappiness it is good news that fewer are killed :!:
Yeah in a very caotic and somewhat widespread incident like this many of the victims might have been counted by more then one person so then its easy to get wrong numbers

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 4  [ 38 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4

Jump to: