Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 5  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »
Praetonia
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 5:12 pm
MihoshiK wrote:
Praetonia wrote:
In all seriousness, I do not believe that Gollevainen has a personality that is suitable for holding positions of authority.
I've just been elevated to Mod again. And I'm telling you right now, I'll be keeping an eye on you. You and any other members of the peanut gallery are NOT fit to comment on the goings-on of this board.
This is a man who signs himself as "God" we're talking about. How fit does one need to be to see something is wrong? While I'm not really even a member of SB, I'd be extremely sad to see the site die because of a few peoples' egos.

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 5:14 pm
Praetonia wrote:
MihoshiK wrote:
Praetonia wrote:
In all seriousness, I do not believe that Gollevainen has a personality that is suitable for holding positions of authority.
I've just been elevated to Mod again. And I'm telling you right now, I'll be keeping an eye on you. You and any other members of the peanut gallery are NOT fit to comment on the goings-on of this board.
This is a man who signs himself as "God" we're talking about. How fit does one need to be to see something is wrong? While I'm not really even a member of SB, I'd be extremely sad to see the site die because of a few peoples' egos.
And I have a signature which identifies me as a bubble-headed Galaxy Police officer. Do you think I'm an idiot because of that?
If I were you I'd stop digging that hole.

[Profile] [Quote]
Praetonia
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 5:19 pm
MihoshiK wrote:
Praetonia wrote:
MihoshiK wrote:
And I have a signature which identifies me as a bubble-headed Galaxy Police officer. Do you think I'm an idiot because of that?
If I were you I'd stop digging that hole.
I'm not sure what the first bit means.

To the second, like I said, I am not really an SB member as it is. While I've been perfectly civil, it doesn't actually make much difference to me if you decide to ban me just to shut me up. Gollevainen is not an idiot, just temperamentally unsuited to exercising power over others, ie. he enjoys exercising power over others even when it is unnecessary and inappropriate. If you want to go down that path, for reasons that still perplex me it seems to be his site now, but I deeply regret it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 5:29 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
the only thing I would say for the moderators : only people who draw should be mod. people like colombimike and timothyc shouldn't be ones (for people like them, I would like an 'advisor rank' or something, but that's something for you to decide.)
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
We don't have to be members who contribute drawings; for example, Colombamike and graham are valued for what they can contribute in advice and resources. Also, if folk want to comment on drawings that is what we expect. But what we don't need is a Forum that becomes a place to shoot the breeze and be a smart arse.Comments?
While the Shipbucket administrators/moderators team ask me to participate more on this forum, I am ready.
Wait & See

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 6:05 pm
Colombamike, I have an idea of offical role for you, I'll let you know in few days what I have in mind

Praetonia, seriously you say it yourself that you aren't real member to this community. Then why on earth do you bother? Quit your rant now or I will exersice my powers and yeas with guys like you I really do enjoy it;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 6:12 pm
Quote:
Posts: 20 In all seriousness, I do not believe that Gollevainen has a personality that is suitable for holding positions of authority.
Well he must have registered, so (as per ususual with these peanuts), he can't even talk straight. Praetonia, You're not being 'polite', your being disruptive and wanting to bring this forum down; so why not skulk back to Nationstates, and take some of the other hawser rats with you.

[Profile] [Quote]
Praetonia
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 6:21 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
Quote:
Posts: 20 In all seriousness, I do not believe that Gollevainen has a personality that is suitable for holding positions of authority.
Well he must have registered, so (as per ususual with these peanuts), he can't even talk straight. Praetonia, You're not being 'polite', your being disruptive and wanting to bring this forum down; so why not skulk back to Nationstates, and take some of the other hawser rats with you.
Not the forum, just Gollevainen. Colo was a good admin and should remain admin.
Gollevainen wrote:
Praetonia, seriously you say it yourself that you aren't real member to this community. Then why on earth do you bother? Quit your rant now or I will exersice my powers and yeas with guys like you I really do enjoy it;)
Like this. Colo didn't go on badly spelt power-trip rants when he was criticised.

Now as a compromise, if you really do care about the community: put who should be the head admin to a vote.

[Profile] [Quote]
Mitchell van Os
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 6:26 pm
I find it very bad what i saw and copy-pasted yesterday from the Mibbit IRC Channel...
Some people (The people who has to know, knows it) where much up against ''The'' current leaders of this forum and its members who where not against the change.
These people did not leave any drawing on the board, but continued making up a fight on that IRC channel, by saying some weird stuff, and also non on topic stuff.

I find this very hard to understand why!?
Gollevainen has said he will do his best for a change so everything will be better.
But still they are putting up a Rant about him.

Give it a chance to defolve, and stop putting up fights on this.

My thought's

Also, you praetonia and Fran...
23:17 Franberry after all sb is just copying RL schematics and ships
23:17 Franberry its not like it takes very much skill to copy

You two where continue's trowing down people who put a hard efford in drawing ships.
If you find it so easy, why not draw yourself?
I dont see any nice drawing coming out of your sides...

Embarked on: HNLMS Karel Doorman A833
To do list:
-Zeven Provincien class cruiser
-Joint support ship all sides
-F124 Sachsen class frigate
-F125 Baden-Württemberg class frigate
-Clemencau class aircraft carrier
-Zeven provincien class frigate
-Poolster class AOR
-Amsterdam class AOR
-Minas Gerais aircraft carrier

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 6:36 pm
Those who started this run this. Now this is my last warning. This thread is about farewells to Colosseum, not any ranting thread so all offtopic remarks from now onwards will be deleted and those making the comment ends up either in the warning list or gets a holiday. Capish?

[Profile] [Quote]
Praetonia
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 6:50 pm
MitcheLL300 wrote:
Also, you praetonia and Fran...
23:17 Franberry after all sb is just copying RL schematics and ships
23:17 Franberry its not like it takes very much skill to copy

You two where continue's trowing down people who put a hard efford in drawing ships.
If you find it so easy, why not draw yourself?
I dont see any nice drawing coming out of your sides...
I do draw (albeit not in the SB style). Not that I really care about this argument that I wasn't involved in, but while I have a lot of respect for the original artists who drew ships from scratch, a lot of the SB lego and re-badging that goes on these days isn't all that creditworthy.
Gollevainen wrote:
Those who started this run this. Now this is my last warning. This thread is about farewells to Colosseum, not any ranting thread so all offtopic remarks from now onwards will be deleted and those making the comment ends up either in the warning list or gets a holiday. Capish?
You could ask Colo as the OP if he wants my comments removed, or I could make a new thread. Either are fine.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 5  [ 42 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: