Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 30th, 2010, 5:59 am
IRC's a handy way to talk quickly, etc.

[Profile] [Quote]
Archimage
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 30th, 2010, 7:23 am
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
It looks as though I'm going to have to learn how to use this 'thingy' :( Any pointers?
IRC is incredibly simple. Your 'clients' range from mIRC, a down loadable client for windows that is often considered to set the standard for IRC clients, to Mibbit, a free and online IRC client which I personally use.

You can click right here for a instant link to #Shipbucket using mibbit.
Gollevainen wrote:
The IRC channel is not "official" shipbucket channel, but just something created by our members.
I can live with that, maybe eventaully we will earn your respect enough to be linked back again.

Channel operator for #Shipbucket, the IRC channel all things Shipbucket. Click here!

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 30th, 2010, 7:50 am
Thanks for the link. Its now up to me if I use it. As things stand at present I'm experiencing an overload from all the changes, and I sometimes wonder how we all lost the plot from just drawing ships - and that's no criticism of anyone -as I reckon most of will agree.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: EXTERMINATE! (The annihilation of #Shipbucket IRC chanPosted: November 30th, 2010, 8:32 am
Quote:
can live with that, maybe eventaully we will earn your respect enough to be linked back again.
Naturally. And it is not the channel itself, but the conduct there that have bugged me a bit. People hardly understand that the transistion of the Website and the forum is basicly a private business act between me and Colloseum, so harrashing that brougth unnesericall stress to allready stressed situation.

I predict during next few weeks we will introduce the new members of the managment team and completely new category to sublement the mods and adm....as well as finaly get the uploading starting. After these things are done, I cannot see why wouldn't the IRC channel link restored here as well...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3

Jump to: