Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 12  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 812 »
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Situation in UkrainePosted: May 9th, 2022, 8:22 pm
reytuerto wrote: *
Good afternoon:
May I ask about the Admiral Makarov frigate? Was the russian vessel hit by a Neptun missile or the images/information were just fake ones? Thanks and cheers.
the pictures do look suspicious similar to a mod in ARMA3, whit an overlay

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: Situation in UkrainePosted: May 10th, 2022, 5:28 am
Admiral Makarov is motoring somewhere around Sevastopol right now.

The only ships near Snake Island have been a couple high speed LCMs and Spetsnas assault boats.

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
Andrzej1
Post subject: Re: Situation in UkrainePosted: May 11th, 2022, 10:57 pm
reytuerto wrote: *
Good afternoon:
May I ask about the Admiral Makarov frigate? Was the russian vessel hit by a Neptun missile or the images/information were just fake ones? Thanks and cheers.
I honestly doubt we sunk her - she is possibly somewhere near Sevastopol or even closer to Novorossiysk. Snake Island is being repeatedly hit by our UAVs and aircraft, but no russian major naval assets have shown up so far except fast boats and LCMs doing "Tokyo Express" style runs.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Situation in UkrainePosted: May 12th, 2022, 2:37 am
Mayor describes Mariupol during Russian occupation as “medieval ghetto”. The mayor also claims that there is no medicine and little drinking water in Mariupol.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Situation in UkrainePosted: May 13th, 2022, 12:58 am
Russia accuses Ukraine for attacking a Russian village, causing deaths.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Situation in UkrainePosted: May 16th, 2022, 11:18 am
Ukraine appears to be winning the war. First, it pushed Russian troops off Kharkiv, then pushed Russian Troops back further.

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: Situation in UkrainePosted: May 17th, 2022, 9:32 pm
Good afternoon, guys!

A pair of questions. First, if a russian war vessel, in this case the destroyer Admiral Grigorovich, attempts to cross the Dardanelles (in anger, or st least without Turkey's consent) from the Mediterranean Sea, it would be a casus belli with Turkey? Or it would be a motive of war against NATO? Second. There are contradictory news about the Russian naval auxiliary Vsevolod Bobrov, some sources said that the ship was bombed by the Ukranians (either by drones or by missles) and was disabled,but Other source said that it is being used as a SAM ship with a Pantsir system in the stern platform. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Situation in UkrainePosted: May 18th, 2022, 9:45 am
Unclear, as with things that never happen before. That depends of how Turkey would react, if Russia ship would try to force the strait and open fire it would be an opening fire on assets of NATO country. That's not a declaration of war but it would be close one. Bobrov was photographed after that "action" in port, no visible damage at all. For other info about used as auxiliary AA ship, speculation without any possible confirmation.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Situation in UkrainePosted: May 18th, 2022, 9:55 am
At the moment Russian officials appreciate that Turkey is using the Montreux convention, some are a signed documents with several countries, including Russia. There is also regulation on the Dardanelles strait, the Sea of Marmara, and the Bosporus strait. Where for example, aircraft carriers are not allowed to travel trough, and submarines have to transit in the the daylight on surface. With the Montreux convention active, any transit of any warships trough the strait can be looked at as an act of aggression toward Turkey, some are a NATO member. And what Russia doesn't want, is an acceleration of the situation.

Turkey as the owner of the strait, will have the right to board any ships for inspection, including warships. Montreux convention you will see more military personell do it. And Turkey have the right to stop any ships, if they fail to stop, Turkey will have to take action toward that.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kangaeru Kitsune
Post subject: Re: Situation in UkrainePosted: May 18th, 2022, 11:02 am
The fall of Mariupol appears near, unless some magical, unprecedented happening happens; Ukraine has declared that the Azovstal steelworks operation has ended.

Last edited by Kangaeru Kitsune on May 19th, 2022, 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 12  [ 111 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 812 »

Jump to: