Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 4  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 »
moxica
Post subject: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: October 22nd, 2011, 10:40 pm
Except from drawing ships is there any other things that you people like to do?
My big intrest beside drawing ships is youtube and hockey. I video every homegame of my local team and put up on my youtube channel wich have made me pretty well known in my little town :lol:
So is there anyone else who got some other hobbies?

Oh by the way here is my channel if anyone is intrested in what "Moxica" is doing
http://www.youtube.com/peterahjorter

[Profile] [Quote]
Paul Carl
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: October 22nd, 2011, 10:45 pm
I am an amateur oceanographer and ship lover..............for other I practice my Algonquin spirituality

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: October 22nd, 2011, 10:51 pm
I am a Naval designer student, where design is written in bold text.

Or is the something like this you was thinking about?!

Music.
2 / 3 40 + km bike rides per week.
Running in the mountains.
Trying to run my boat with shaft sideways (bow propeller is so ... illegal to use)!
Computer game
film
Football (I'm the worst defensive player you can meet at amateur level!) Coach be eager myself as: physical strength, endurance, intilligent and like to mark the opponents out of balance! hahaha!

Yes I almost forgot, I have just started a new hobby: "How many ladies smile or bits in the lip when they see me during a day!" :lol:

Last edited by heuhen on October 22nd, 2011, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Navybrat85
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: October 22nd, 2011, 10:57 pm
I like the last one especially, Huehen! Get 'em!

When not drawing ships (Or working at the local Pizza place) I'm usually either playing with my children or playing Airsoft, Football or Baseball.

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: October 23rd, 2011, 1:35 am
I'm an engineering student. What are hobbies?

In all honesty I have a few minor things like photography that I just don't have the time I'd like to do.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: October 23rd, 2011, 2:17 am
Photography, drawing (other than SB), PC gaming, researching military stuff, trains and possibly to an extent walking. Odd bunch of hobbies I have.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: October 23rd, 2011, 8:49 am
Im sort of semi-pro Sport shooter.
I practice and competite on national level with Smallbore rifle during summers and with air-rifle during winter time, and its the most time consuming hobby I have.
I play some computergames in Multiplayer circles with this little lot of ours, and I used to drawn (non SB stuff), but lately I have found rather little time for it.

[Profile] [Quote]
Morten812
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: October 23rd, 2011, 5:13 pm
Warships most of all.. ships in general, ferries, trainferries in particular... Hi-Fi and Home Cinema

Morten Jensen
Randers
Denmark

Traffic Manager

Last edited by Morten812 on June 26th, 2020, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Philbob
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: October 23rd, 2011, 5:51 pm
im drifting into HAM radio and I also have a hobby were i like to go around cities and other places and take pictures of where people live. my formal education would probably define me as a urban geographer. Also have been getting into gardening but my interests in it predate this Michelle Obama inspired fad.

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: October 23rd, 2011, 5:57 pm
Cooking
Dogs
County Walking/Campervanning
Scottish Country Dancing (when forced!)
Anything Military or History
Poetry

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 4  [ 33 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: