Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 4  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
Karle94
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: November 9th, 2011, 7:10 pm
Football, computer games, 3d modelling, hand drawing, modding with Silent Hunter IV, playing Flight Simulator 2006, school, acting as an assistant teacher, taking long meaningless trips with the bus.

[Profile] [Quote]
jjx indoweeb
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: June 17th, 2020, 8:04 pm
Bread

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: June 19th, 2020, 11:04 am
Golf. Single figure handicap.
Build pvc models of all types, but mainly warships.
Play lots of different PC games
Listen to music while making models or playing games.
Taking holidays to see NZ and Australia. (waiting for NZ bubble to expand)

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: June 19th, 2020, 6:03 pm
Studying the Imperial Japanese Navy (primarily officer listings).
Serving in my local State Defense Force (see signature).
Plotting my eventual takeover of Third Earth as its Supreme Potentate.

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: June 20th, 2020, 12:05 am
Creative Writing ( poetry novels), music (Drums & bass) Architecture, Philosophy. Chefing (French, Northern Italian).

[Profile] [Quote]
Bordkanone 75
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: June 20th, 2020, 5:12 am
A good amount of gaming. When I'm not on the computer, I'm either watching YouTube videos or at work with my parents, or at the gym.
Oh, and also preparing for school (assuming there is due to the virus.)

[Profile] [Quote]
jjx indoweeb
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: June 25th, 2020, 11:14 am
metal band too :evil:

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: June 27th, 2020, 9:56 pm
Reading, writing, music (piano), cooking (chinese-peruvian fusion, spanish and south italian) and walking while talking.

[Profile] [Quote]
Navarchos
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: July 1st, 2020, 5:41 pm
I use to be a seaman...I had many hobbies such as reading, bicycling, hiking , drawing, cooking for friends, historical and political research...
1,5 year now working "ashore" ...I really have no time to do anything

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: What other hobbies do you people have?Posted: August 4th, 2020, 7:01 pm
I play Minecraft, Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic, ETS2 and ATS, GTA V, and Open Rails.

In terms of non-computer hobbies, I'm a railway enthusiast with focus on 2ft/600mm gauge railways, specifically the Otavi Minen und Eisenbahn Gesellschaft, in Namibia. Additionally, I model in 16mm:1ft scale (which runs on 32mm, or O gauge track), but my collection is small at the moment. I'll expand more on it when I am able to move to Europe.

When I can afford it, I travel, with two 5 and 4 week long trips done in 2018 and 2019 to Ireland/UK and France/UK, respectively, and a 5 day stint in Montreal, Canada in October 2018.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 4  [ 33 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: