Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 
heuhen
Post subject: Then everything is normal here in Norway!Posted: October 25th, 2011, 2:10 am
What I mean by normal is any fishing boat catches fire for no reason. Here in Norway, with all these security-requirements do not yet know why the boats catch fire. But I think it may be a combination of either: Gas, and anything that produces sparks, or when the engine starts to get hot then they begin to leak fuel at a certain way, which is then heated and ...

[ img ]

The last problem I had, as he mounted the new engine my left all the cables lying around. the reason I discovered it was when I opened the engine room hatch, because i was to inspect the filters to the engine, I noticed that the battery cable struck sparks into the engine pads.

So I built a wall on the starboard side about 20 cm from the engine where all the cables to the motor is attached now in a plug and play system! (The idea was that I was to in the future hoist the engine out for major repairs, it's just nip away one section of the cable ...)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]  Return to “Off Topic”

Jump to: