Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 17  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 517 »
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Italy's Primadonnas - Part Deux - De la Penne & MimbelliPosted: February 20th, 2012, 10:52 pm
Well, a picture like that and the follow-on comment really does make you wonder if it's worthwhile this whole thing. I can always just do these stuff for my own viewing, not bothering anyone here. And, Ian, seriously, does my thread warrant those unkind comments? Is this how you repay some friendliness? The way I feel is that by your insidious tone, you've basically ruined this thread. Now, it's not the first time it's happened, and you're not the only offender in that respect, but it sure makes you want to just take the thread down and be done with it!

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Italy's Primadonnas - Part Deux - De la Penne & MimbelliPosted: February 20th, 2012, 11:04 pm
Oh come on. I've never had a problem with you nor your drawings. It was an offhand comment from someone with too much time on their hands. Just because I put one of the drawings into Blingee doesn't mean it's not worth a damn. In fact I rather like what you've done with these ships.

The previous page was sarcastic in nature and not directed at you as a personal attack.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Italy's Primadonnas - Part Deux - De la Penne & MimbelliPosted: February 20th, 2012, 11:28 pm
Apology most warmly accepted! And thanks for your complimentary comment. Besides, honestly, I have no idea what Blingee even is!

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Italy's Primadonnas - Part Deux - De la Penne & MimbelliPosted: February 21st, 2012, 6:04 am
Ah, Blingee.

I would like to note that they seem to think acelancelot's Mk 13 in particular is sexy.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Shipbucket Ranting threadPosted: February 21st, 2012, 9:54 am
Offtopic rants moved.
From now onwards, I and the rest of the staff well begun cleaning up all offtopic content that is not healthy for threads into this thread. Also, If someone has something unconstructive critisism to say about SB, use this thread for it.
No puns or other ligthhearted stuff. keep the Teeth-biting seriousness to this thread.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket Ranting threadPosted: February 21st, 2012, 5:38 pm
People keep on the same level and don't find there self, why? there is space to grow.. always...

[Quote]
RP1
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket Ranting threadPosted: February 24th, 2012, 7:37 pm
Wait, wait. Is this a general purpose rant thread? Cos I've been meaning to soak any and all observers with a crazy-eyed semi-coherent hail of spittle and aimless rage since the very beginning....

It's all about THIS and THIS.

RP1

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket Ranting threadPosted: February 24th, 2012, 7:51 pm
RP1 ahahahaha ****

Obs! did I just do a brain fart!

[Profile] [Quote]
Demon Lord Razgriz
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket Ranting threadPosted: February 25th, 2012, 3:07 am
I've got a rant, one directed at Golly. <_<

Why are you using the Russian Designations for the Russian ships in the archive when Russian Designation are complete & utter gibberish and change with ship's class? I try to find say a Russian Destroyer, unless I know the actual class name of the specific ship I'm looking for, I have to look through all the images just to find it.

I've been told it's cause they're Russian Ships, but quite frankly, that's a bullshit reason. This is a Western site, using English, catering to a western populous.

Use Western Designations please... I'm going insane trying to find the right Russian Ships. :cry:

Atlas V
Delta II/III
Project Constellation
Soyuz series

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Shipbucket Ranting threadPosted: February 25th, 2012, 3:22 am
On a similar note, (I don't do the ranting thing well) Golly, is it possible for the Colony of Victoria(or just the Colonies of Australia Pre 1901) to have its own folder? The difference is boggling when you consider we currently have three different navies in the AUS folder, Austria-Hungary has its own folder, why can't the colonies?

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 17  [ 163 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 517 »

Jump to: