Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
klagldsf
Post subject: Robert Ballard discovers wreck of Japanese carrier KagaPosted: April 1st, 2012, 5:39 pm
About five hours ago oceanic archeologist Robert Ballard discovered the main wreck site of Japanese carrier Kaga sunk during WWII at The Battle of Midway. He's reported that he's found new evidence suggesting that the basic design of the ship may have turned the tide of the battle in an unexpected way, but that further details will come down the pipeline soon. Keep an eye out here for more information as it comes.

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: Robert Ballard discovers wreck of Japanese carrier KagaPosted: April 1st, 2012, 7:02 pm
Wow keep informations going

[Profile] [Quote]
ONI-Defense
Post subject: Re: Robert Ballard discovers wreck of Japanese carrier KagaPosted: April 2nd, 2012, 2:36 pm
That man has been a real inspiration in my life, I've read up so much on his many amazing finds, such as the Titanic and the Bismark, and I am so glad to hear of this. :D

[Profile] [Quote]
dreadnaught111
Post subject: Re: Robert Ballard discovers wreck of Japanese carrier KagaPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 4:45 am
"He's reported that he's found new evidence suggesting that the basic design of the ship may have turned the tide of the battle in an unexpected way..."

I wonder if any of these design flaws stem from the fact that she was converted from a BB?

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Robert Ballard discovers wreck of Japanese carrier KagaPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 5:39 am
Ok, looks like I've really pulled the wool over you guys but I guess it's gone on long enough.

I want everybody to pay close attention to when I made that post :P

EDIT: inb4 someone uses the International Date Line to claim that I'm a fool :roll:

Last edited by klagldsf on April 3rd, 2012, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Robert Ballard discovers wreck of Japanese carrier KagaPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 6:35 am
I want all to pay attenntion to the publishing date of the first post...

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Robert Ballard discovers wreck of Japanese carrier KagaPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 9:33 am
Isn't the depth the Kaga lies at a playing factor in why it would be hard to piece any hard evidence on why or why not anything may have come of it's design... That and 04-04-12, only problem with that is it was posted after 12pm GMT which makes klag the fool :P

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Robert Ballard discovers wreck of Japanese carrier KagaPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 2:53 pm
It says April 01 5:39pm for me.

Wouldn't it be nice if everybody followed America Time? ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Robert Ballard discovers wreck of Japanese carrier KagaPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 4:20 pm
It say April 1st for me as well, hence my previous post...

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
ONI-Defense
Post subject: Re: Robert Ballard discovers wreck of Japanese carrier KagaPosted: April 3rd, 2012, 4:49 pm
A real good one, April Fools is a day I often forget about, much to any joker's delight. :oops: :lol:

Last edited by ONI-Defense on April 3rd, 2012, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: