Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 5  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: The smallest boat/ship you have been on.Posted: June 20th, 2013, 9:09 am
A very small inflatable with an outboard motor, me and some mate's bought of my brother when we were touring Australia. The first time we tried it in the ocean it began to leak, by the time we turned it around and got back to shore it was just two of us holding an outboard motor. :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Scifibug
Post subject: Re: The smallest boat/ship you have been on.Posted: June 28th, 2013, 11:33 pm
A small rowboat with a small outboard motor I used to collect debris for the underwater demolition company I worked for one summer.

[Profile] [Quote]
Chuck ship art
Post subject: Re: The smallest boat/ship you have been on.Posted: June 29th, 2013, 5:14 am
does a jet ski count

[Profile] [Quote]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: The smallest boat/ship you have been on.Posted: June 29th, 2013, 6:54 am
I once stepped on a 1/2000 scale boat that fell on the floor if that counts for anything.....

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: The smallest boat/ship you have been on.Posted: June 29th, 2013, 7:00 am
Sounds more like smallest boat/ship you've sunk/crushed. :P

[Profile] [Quote]
TrebleisMyMiddleName
Post subject: Re: The smallest boat/ship you have been on.Posted: March 18th, 2014, 3:10 pm
Bumper boats, the Wisconsin Dells.
Probably no more than two meters long.

My Shipbucket List (See what I did there?)

Balkans AU Concept - Postponed for now, maybe
Some other AU thing

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: The smallest boat/ship you have been on.Posted: March 18th, 2014, 4:34 pm
A small inflatable dinghy, supposedly designed for 2 but which folded in two and did the full Titanic when my mate got in........

On reflection 2 may have meant 2 kids not 2 30 plus kids

[Profile] [Quote]
CraigH
Post subject: Re: The smallest boat/ship you have been on.Posted: March 18th, 2014, 8:18 pm
Probably the 8' El Toro I had. Sailed the thing out the Golden Gate a few times too. More currently it would my kayaks. Use those 14' hulls inshore, offshore, anywhere but on rapids.

CraigH

Some railroad stuff
More random stuff that strikes me!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: The smallest boat/ship you have been on.Posted: March 18th, 2014, 11:48 pm
3ft raft I was marooned upon after being castaway by my yacht, I could have swum to shore, but I'm too lazy.

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: The smallest boat/ship you have been on.Posted: March 19th, 2014, 12:43 am
I've been on a 12ft Jon boat, a 16ft aluminum canoe, and one of those crappy two person paddleboats.. Aside from a pontoon boat, the Galveston Ferries, and an 18ft Four Winns, those are the only water craft I've been on.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 5  [ 45 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: