Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 15 of 23  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1723 »
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: December 8th, 2014, 6:09 pm
Bring warm clothes Rowdy. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Weisman
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: December 9th, 2014, 1:55 pm
Because of the closure of the Russian market, our company is on the verge of bankruptcy. Than a few days I'm on the job fair. Christmas seems interesting..!?!

Weisman Worklist
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 504#p72223

[Profile] [Quote]
moxica
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: December 25th, 2014, 1:36 am
Moxica is leaving Sweden for warmer areas of the world, 26th of December-21st of January I will be in the Philippines :-)

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: February 8th, 2015, 8:12 pm
Between 12th and 19th of February I'll be on vacation at my family home in Poland. For obvious reasons, during that period I'll be visiting here much less often (though certainly will be looking from time to time - besides, it's just one week).

After my return I'm going to re-post my remaining "Majhost victims" (as Garlicdesign nicely put it), that is all the stuff from FD Scale Aircraft threads (stuff from those threads that weren't locked has been already fixed).

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: February 16th, 2015, 8:15 pm
I've been away for a while.

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: February 16th, 2015, 9:15 pm
Welcome back TJ

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: March 29th, 2015, 7:22 pm
Well this kid is in Amsterdam... have been a long day, but then I live far out in nowhere land!

The only problem I have had to now is that, my hotel demanded I have an ID to get my room (an ID like an Passport) but because the "Schengen" deal, we in Norway don't need passport when travling in EU, and the only form for ID we need is our bank card, like the "VISA". But I am Henrik, I'm from Norway, no one are allowed to say no to me at all. so after 10 minutes explaining that my Norwegian "Visa" (that you get for free in Norway, also act as an ID card, and it have the same information, innfact even more than an passport.

The only reason they wanted the passport, was to get my passport number, "Good luck with that" you will never find me on the hotel list with the passport number, but if you use the Card number on my "VISA"...

Oh Netherland, why do you have to be so silly...

But now I am going to have some fun, I shall try to find that technology museum. any other recommendation.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: March 29th, 2015, 7:35 pm
technology musuem? you mean NeMo? large green 'ship' on top of a tunnel entrance, between the central station and the maritime museum, IIRC.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: March 29th, 2015, 7:48 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
technology musuem? you mean NeMo? large green 'ship' on top of a tunnel entrance, between the central station and the maritime museum, IIRC.
good to know... I have to see what I find out.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: March 29th, 2015, 8:38 pm
Just go to the central station area. The Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam was used as the shipping house (het Scheepvaarthuis), where all six main shipping companies sold passengers tickets. It is now a hotel but has some nice artifacts which show the building past (also a picturesque building, architecturally speaking)
The same area is also near the old passenger port of Amsterdam.
The hotel is only 12 minutes walk from NEMO.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 15 of 23  [ 226 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1723 »

Jump to: