Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 23  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page « 14 5 6 7 823 »
Novice
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 10:03 pm
I hope to see you soon, and also hope you had all files backed up elsewhere.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: January 1st, 2014, 5:22 pm
On saturday the 4th, I`ll be leaving for my one year mandatory military service. Meaning that I will no longer be able to post anything here. It is allowed to bring a laptop, so I can still work on drawings. Anyway, if someone wants to take over my project of American WWI era ships and their refits are welcome to do so. Just let me know of you want the referances I have.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: January 1st, 2014, 6:15 pm
Good luck during Your service. I hope that You'll be able to stay with us somehow during that period (and post new things occasionaly). Be well! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: January 1st, 2014, 8:00 pm
Best wishes for you Karle, hope you'll not suffer too much (a year seems too short for a military service, I think). I hope you'll be able to stay in touch with the SB forum community, and I wish a Happy New year (well , you'll know it's 2015 when your military service ends ;) )

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Karle94
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: January 5th, 2014, 8:37 am
Thank you for the sentiments, I am leaving today. I have found out that during my 8 weeks at boot camp there is internett access during the off-duty hours, and as such, it is possible to stay in touch.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: January 5th, 2014, 8:42 am
Ok, be well, stay safe, and have a good luck! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: January 5th, 2014, 9:15 am
happy service time! I was myself in the same situation 10 years ago... ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: February 26th, 2014, 5:28 pm
Am on my way for the weekend in London, with Mrs Novice, so it will be more visiting Primark than HMS Belfast :(

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: February 27th, 2014, 8:31 pm
Best advice I can give mate. Leave Mrs Novice in Primark and go to Greenwich. 8-)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: February 27th, 2014, 8:33 pm
the Belfast is amazing though :P been there a few months ago, and in Greenwich as well. I believe earlier in this thread are some other suggestions when I asked what to visit when I went ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 23  [ 226 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 14 5 6 7 823 »

Jump to: