Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Novice
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: March 27th, 2014, 8:23 am
A while back our revered friend, aka, Portsmouth Bill, announced he is taking a time off from, the SB forum, on account of real life issues. I miss him, and his wit as well as his sound advice, and drawing skills. Without him the forum and SB is not the same. I hope he still lurkes sometimes and see this. Hope is everything is well with you and yours, and hope to see you back here soonest.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: April 7th, 2014, 5:30 pm
Rumours about my demise have been premature :lol:

Aw shuck you guys, it was like reading my own obituary, and nice to know I was missed. What happened is that I got sick and had to leave off time on the web. I also had a redirection of my interests. but, as the cliché goes: you can take the P.B. out of Shipbucket, but you can't take Shipbucket out of old P.B..

Funny thing was I had a few idle moments and began leafing through Tony Buttlers British Secret Projects Jet Bombers Since 1949; and before I knew it I felt this strange itch in my cerebellum. I then really wanted to know what was going on here, so here I am.

I have about a squillion unread posts to read; but what I've sampled so far proves that the forum is alive and healthy, all praise to our noble administrators! And I don't have to be a moderator anymore! Sheer bliss :D

Bill

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: April 7th, 2014, 5:43 pm
he is back! yeeea

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: April 7th, 2014, 5:45 pm
Ahoy, you mad Norwegian :lol: Glad to see you're still creating intriguing designs !

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: April 7th, 2014, 6:22 pm
Great to see You back Portsmouth Bill! :D

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: April 7th, 2014, 6:52 pm
Welcome back!

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: April 7th, 2014, 6:57 pm
God save the Queen! ... and PB!!!

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile] [Quote]
Biancini1995
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: April 7th, 2014, 8:04 pm
Welcome back Bill :D

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: April 7th, 2014, 9:09 pm
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
Ahoy, you mad Norwegian :lol:
someone have to be mad, and I love to be mad :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: "Ground Control to Portsmouth Bill"Posted: April 7th, 2014, 9:48 pm
Welcome back PB

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: