Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
odysseus1980
Post subject: Top Billionaires 100 AU ListPosted: November 5th, 2014, 3:14 pm
An idea came in my mind after writing the number of rich people in my AU is to create an AU Billionaires list, from citizens from AU nations only, like that of real magazine Forbes. Some AU nations ( like Denton) have the wealth of their citizens in their statistics.

Rules of the Billionaire game (please read carefully)

-Like Forbes list, Royal families and citizens with titles (lords, barons etc) are not included. Also dictators cannot be members.
-Assets must come from legal activities only.
-Lower limit is $12 m for entering in Top 100. In real world the richest person,Bill Gates, has $81.4 bn assets.
-Every member will be included by full name,net worth,age,source of assets and AU country of citizenship (see example).
-Also combined family fortunes can be included as "full name & family".
-A real surname with different first name can be used, since is not the easiest thing to think names.
-Everyone who wants to include his/her AU Billionaire include in a reply below all necessary data. List will be completed gradually with names.
-Billionaires from AU Tax Paradises cannot be included.

Current list:

[ img ]

The real Forbes List:

http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list/10/#tab:overall

Last edited by odysseus1980 on February 7th, 2015, 3:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
shippy2013
Post subject: Re: Top Billionaires 100 AU ListPosted: November 5th, 2014, 6:02 pm
I'll have a quick punt for my AU New Cromer.

1st, Jacqueline Portriela, $18.7bn, 47years, inherited family real estate business in 1993 owns a lot of office, retail and commercial property all over New Cromer from skyscrapers used by banks etc to heavy industrials facility's leased to major companies. New Cromer.

2nd, Alfreed Corteega, $50bn, 78years, Retail giant owner (kind of a Middle Eastern equivalent of tesco or Wall mart, with branches all over New Cromer, African developed city's and further east into the Philippines and Malaysia and China. New Cromer.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Top Billionaires 100 AU ListPosted: November 5th, 2014, 8:37 pm
Nice, tomorrow I will add them to my list, using Forbes list to estimate rank. Names sound Hispanic/Latino to me.

After a quick look to real list, which I saved to my tablet (of which I write now), New Cromer holds #5 rank (Alfeed Corteega) and #40 (Jaqueline Portiela).

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Top Billionaires 100 AU ListPosted: November 5th, 2014, 11:03 pm
Hmm... I find that the $100 B rule may be stretched a bit by my billionaires... but anyway...

1) Wilhelm August von Daumann VI $120bn 78 years, 75% owner of Daumann Heavy Industries and former Chancellor of the Rheinland Empire.
2) Kaiserin Mathilde von Rheinland II $80bn 15 years, Empress of the Rheinland Empire, Defender of the Realm and Head of the Church of Rheinland. Also has 10% stake in each of Daumann Heavy Industries, Kruger Minerals and Augsburg-Leipzig-Gelsenkirchen (ALG) Nuclear Engineering and Waste disposal.
3) William 5th Duke of Antioch $39bn 45 years, Inheritance from a very wealth Noble Britannian family is also and industrialist, owns a major Aircraft manufacturing company Antioch-Sinclair and also the Antioch Small Arms factory.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Top Billionaires 100 AU ListPosted: November 6th, 2014, 4:24 am
Daumann VI is the richest person in Rheinland Empire. Next two cannot be include to this list, because they have title (Empress and Duke). However, their data are here, so perhaps a second list may be created after finish this working now.

Other billionaire? I am sure that at least one exists to every AU nation.

Last edited by odysseus1980 on November 20th, 2014, 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Top Billionaires 100 AU ListPosted: November 16th, 2014, 10:02 am
I removed upper fortune limit, rest rules remain. Note that the 210 bn of assets of John de Havok from Haram has, are almost three times the fortune of Bill Gates. That's way lot of money!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Top Billionaires 100 AU ListPosted: November 22nd, 2014, 8:47 pm
What can I say, a big family imperium... and owner of Haram two biggest weapon company and advance technology.

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: Top Billionaires 100 AU ListPosted: November 22nd, 2014, 11:20 pm
Hi Heuhen,

Are John de Havok and Margareth Havok both the children of Petter de Havok? A 16 year gap between kids is a bit long, is all, even with all of the nannies $210bn could pay for...

(it's also a bit "mid life crisis" if Margareth is in fact John's wife! Could be Petter de Havok's wife, I suppose, if he's going for the Hugh Hefner look...)

Regards,
Ad

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Top Billionaires 100 AU ListPosted: November 22nd, 2014, 11:44 pm
apdsmith wrote:
Hi Heuhen,

Are John de Havok and Margareth Havok both the children of Petter de Havok? A 16 year gap between kids is a bit long, is all, even with all of the nannies $210bn could pay for...

(it's also a bit "mid life crisis" if Margareth is in fact John's wife! Could be Petter de Havok's wife, I suppose, if he's going for the Hugh Hefner look...)

Regards,
Ad

Nah. you know, you are rich, to rich to be good. you do what ever you want, and don't care what other thinks. So one day he had a little fun... and one thing ended up with the other and he ended up in a bed with his girlfriend, when he was .....16 :shock: You can bet about how many person in his family that wasn't that happy about that, since he comes from Haram riches family. But his father Petter de Havok... was what you call a cool dad. he took that young girl to him and helped her as much as he can.

Just think about what the news paper wrote back then.

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: Top Billionaires 100 AU ListPosted: November 23rd, 2014, 12:04 am
Oh, ok, that makes sense now. Does the lack of a "de" in Margareth's name have any significance?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 3  [ 21 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 3 »

Jump to: