Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
heuhen
Post subject: well this is ... not funny at all!Posted: April 6th, 2015, 6:41 pm
I can only laugh out hard and loud about this.

I have always been good with computers, specially building and rebuilding computers and laptops. But today every thing went ... well shit!

They say it's easy to install a new motherboard with new CPU, and a big CPU-cooler. Well easy.... 2-3 hours later, and still haven't managed to start her up again. I removed everything and started her only with 1 fan, 1 RAM and 1 HDD in here, but no response at all....

The only thing I can think can be wrong is that either is the something wrong with the motherboard or the CPU is damaged. So I believe I have an nice project in front of me.

The only solution I have for now, is to install the old motherboard and CPU in here again. They should work at least! I'll do that tomorrow after work, shouldn't take long.

DAMN! :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: well this is ... not funny at all!Posted: April 7th, 2015, 5:56 pm
Well I found the problem... The new cooling tower was so heavy that they made a bend in the motherboard, thus it won't start. So after playing a little MacGyver, and added extra support everything is working now. But since the motherboard is new, I have to learn it how to use my Graphic-card all over again... well first get it to detect it...

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: well this is ... not funny at all!Posted: April 8th, 2015, 3:39 pm
Well I managed to get everything working again, after 4 days! And well if the Windows index is correct, my computer is of the scale... :D

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: well this is ... not funny at all!Posted: May 24th, 2015, 5:49 pm
Well me an computers. Lately my computer have been restarting it self when I play games and now it dosn't want to turn on. Efter several hours of testing... The motherboard is dead.

I believe one of the connecters on the card is damaged. And I have no idea how that happens!

But I have backup parts. But have to down grade from an insane computer. To an slightly ... Not so mad computer.

Damn, blast, holy monk, retarded rabbit and that, that f*** spam.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic”

Jump to: