Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Shigure
Post subject: Re: World of Warships German Battleship LinePosted: July 27th, 2016, 3:47 pm
Nope! I didn't know the Pensacola existed after playing WoWS. I didn't know the Fletcher, Clemson, Northampton and tons of other ships existed until I played Battlestations.

[Profile] [Quote]
maomatic
Post subject: Re: World of Warships German Battleship LinePosted: July 27th, 2016, 6:17 pm
Hmm... half of them received some kind of fantasy refits or differ from the original plans (Gneisenau seems to have the pre refit bow).

Not to mention that some ships of the cruiser line are made up entirely...

But hey, it's just a game thats made to be fun to play (and generate $ for the devs) - not to appeal to the nitpickers... :-)

[Profile] [Quote]
Tempest
Post subject: Re: World of Warships German Battleship LinePosted: July 27th, 2016, 10:02 pm
I guess the refits are to help the German ships keep up with the other nations ships that were in service longer and had refits and as for details being wrong, the Bayern has the larger bridge that the Baden had, so really it is Baden. The rangefinder on the foremast is extremely large as well.

Regards

Tempest.

German Capital Ship Projects of The First World War

[Profile] [Quote]
Keisser
Post subject: Re: World of Warships German Battleship LinePosted: August 1st, 2016, 2:55 pm
TristanAlting wrote:
Also when are we getting the Hood?
Let me act as a Nostradamus and say that it will be premium ship.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: