Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 
Monstarules
Post subject: Monsta's Sprites!Posted: November 13th, 2016, 5:23 am
Hi! I'm Monstarules, a 19 year old Spriter from the USA. I saw your forum a while ago and I was captivated by a lot of the sprites posted here. I especially liked the missiles for aircraft becuase I was having trouble drawing them. I used what I saw here for inspiration for shading. I just felt like I should show what I was working on. If it looks like something similar to one of your aircraft, I'm sorry! I borrowed one of the color pallettes for a design for the engines.
[ img ]
These are space fighters not based off of anything but my imagination for my sprite faction, Task Force 100. I have a lot of other sprites based on a metal slug scale, because my sprites are a faction in a spriter community, and they battle in comics. I'll just drop some sort of imgur gallery link here. Warning! It's very messy and may have WIP items on it.
[ img ]

Anyways, link here: http://imgur.com/a/ut24u
Oh as for the comics, they're extremely violent, gory, and contain language possibly not suitable for the faint of heart. I will refrain from posting that as to not violate the rules. I like feedback and it is appreciated!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]  Return to “Off Topic”

Jump to: