Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
rundrewrun99
Post subject: Re: Royal Navy Interwar Captial ShipsPosted: April 18th, 2018, 8:24 pm
Or, you know, you could just stop being an asshole

[Profile]
rundrewrun99
Post subject: Re: Royal Navy Interwar Captial ShipsPosted: April 18th, 2018, 8:26 pm
Seriously though, demanding stuff like that is never a good idea unless you just really enjoy pissing people off. Let him draw, and if you have a legitimate issue with it (which it seemed that you did) then voice it politely. I am not even an old member and I know better than that.

[Profile]
Colombamike
Post subject: Split: RN Designs ArgumentPosted: April 18th, 2018, 8:32 pm
rundrewrun99 wrote: *
this type of insult is, for me, an honor (the true faithful, on this forum, know it)

[Profile]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Royal Navy Interwar Captial ShipsPosted: April 18th, 2018, 8:38 pm
Colombamike wrote: *
@Blackbuck,
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LgE2oxo.png[img]
Good luck to differentiate (VISUALLY SPEAKING) your 4.7"BD and the 4.5" Mk I/Mk III mount....(except 2-3 pixels)
My opinion, boy, before drawing a Gun-mounting, finds the full COMPLETE DIFFERENCE/FULL SIDE-LINE/CUTAWAY, & add it to the official "british drawing refs", before add it to current drawings...
How about you stop referring to me as boy for starters you arrogant sod. Secondly, your inability to do research beforehand is my problem all of a sudden? As mentioned previously, you really should do your RESEARCH before you call somebody out. If you can't be bothered to be helpful and need to act in such a coarse and arrogant manner to people then perhaps it's time that you did us all a favour and left, you don't draw, you certainly don't help better people's drawings except by berating and belittling them, what actually do you provide this community other than toxic remarks and a lot of emoticons.

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: Royal Navy Interwar Captial ShipsPosted: April 18th, 2018, 8:38 pm
Colombamike wrote: *
rundrewrun99 wrote: *
this type of insult is, for me, an honor (the true faithful, on this forum, know it)
Which in turn, alienates you from the rest of us, who wouldn't take sides, except in a case like this when you are clearly incorrect, and you turn into a dumbass douchebag. I've held my tongue long enough about this. You're a bully pure and simple, grow up and take the ramrod out of your 6.

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Split: RN Designs ArgumentPosted: April 18th, 2018, 8:57 pm
These posts have been moved out of the otherwise-excellent RN designs thread started by Hood.

I would advise the posters whose responses ended up in this thread to first evaluate if their comment was truly necessary, and also to understand that responding to bait-like comments by people like Colombamike (a member known to be abrasive) means nobody wins.

Thanks in advance.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic”

Jump to: