Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
rifleman2
Post subject: Corona Virus Covid19Posted: March 27th, 2020, 3:34 pm
Dear All
I know you are all probably fed up hearing about the Pandemic. And I'm sure some of you on lockdown/social isolation are working on projects. But could I say in advance to eveyone who posts. Thank you. I am a Health Care Professional in the UK so will still be working through this (depending on exposure). When I do get time off its great to forget it all and admire some of the great artwork people are producing. It helps me relax and lifts my morale. Keep up the good work.
remember Stay Safe, Stay home, wash your hands and look after each other!

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: Corona Virus Covid19Posted: March 28th, 2020, 8:36 am
rifleman2 wrote: *
Dear All, I know you are all probably fed up hearing about the Pandemic. And I'm sure some of you on lockdown/social isolation are working on projects. But could I say in advance to eveyone who posts. Thank you. I am a Health Care Professional in the UK so will still be working through this (depending on exposure). When I do get time off its great to forget it all and admire some of the great artwork people are producing. It helps me relax and lifts my morale. Keep up the good work.
Thanks you
I am a Health Care Professional in the UK
Courage, and congratulations on your exemplary work

Every evening, at 08:00pm, in France, on our balconies, we applaud the health professionals.

Here at Marseille (southern France), the epidemic peak will probably arrive between 02 and 12 April :?

in these troubled times, a little touch of french humor :mrgreen:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Gunship
Post subject: Re: Corona Virus Covid19Posted: March 28th, 2020, 8:18 pm
Dear All
I know you are all probably fed up hearing about the Pandemic. And I'm sure some of you on lockdown/social isolation are working on projects. But could I say in advance to eveyone who posts. Thank you. I am a Health Care Professional in the UK so will still be working through this (depending on exposure). When I do get time off its great to forget it all and admire some of the great artwork people are producing. It helps me relax and lifts my morale. Keep up the good work.
Thank you very much for your work in the health area.
Take care of yourself, in order to continue see your work in this forum in the near future.

[Profile] [Quote]
reytuerto
Post subject: Re: Corona Virus Covid19Posted: March 29th, 2020, 2:26 pm
Take care guys! Cheers, Good luck and lots of patience,

[Profile] [Quote]
Calis
Post subject: Re: Corona Virus Covid19Posted: March 29th, 2020, 4:24 pm
Thank you for being there for the others that truly need the help

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: Corona Virus Covid19Posted: March 29th, 2020, 8:45 pm
I am not a health care worker, albeit a cook at Vermont’s (USA) VA Hospital and I’m okay.

God bless you all.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Corona Virus Covid19Posted: March 30th, 2020, 1:17 pm
Hats off to all the frontline medical personnel, delivery drivers, restaurant workers, etc during this situation...

My mom runs a hospital ER in Colorado and they are starting to see covid patients (luckily nowhere near as many as the hospitals in Denver). We all need to be ready for months and months of enforced social distancing and isolation. My wife and I are extremely lucky that we both work remote full time for companies that have (so far) not been terribly affected.

Stay home - plenty of time to draw ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Corona Virus Covid19Posted: March 30th, 2020, 2:16 pm
Let me add my thanks to those who are making efforts large and small to keep the rest of us safe, from direct medical care to supply chain management and keeping the grocery store open.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Corona Virus Covid19Posted: March 30th, 2020, 5:14 pm
I applaud all medical care workers, all those who work to keep us, those who are forced to stay home, well fed and entertained (the "media"). I also express my heartfelt thanks to all security forces, be they police or armed services who take part in enforcing the strict rules of social distancing.
To all of us here, and around the globe, just stay safe at home, take care of yourselves and your families and let's hope and pray that the pandemic will end soon.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Bordkanone 75
Post subject: Re: Corona Virus Covid19Posted: March 31st, 2020, 2:16 pm
Cheers to those combating the virus, medical, governmental, or military. Stay safe, and I hope this pandemic comes to a end soon.

Unfortunately, I still have school (albeit online), but as it being my last year of high school, it has given me a lot of free time to crank up on some of the work I've desired to do ever since 2017-2018.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: