Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
armyco
Post subject: a few words of apology for being latePosted: February 5th, 2021, 10:44 am
Hello. I perform under the nick "army co(ncept)". I have been doing alternative design along all my adult life. I came to Shipbucket for the following reasons.
When I don't like my thing shape, I draw it in a very small sketch. Then it is perceived as a whole, and it is easier to process the overall shape. Having given an elegant overall look, I scale it up and process a large details. Then I scale again and process smaller ones. And so on, until complete. This works great. The Shipbucket format present such small start sketch which can later be turned into something more.
Secondly. Now I have a lot of ideas, but little time to visualize them. Shipbucket allows to visualize relatively easily without losing a quality.
Finally, I have visited many sites on alternative history, but they are all engaged not so much in alternative history as in "historical casuistry". Shipbucket impresses me that the participants here are engaged not in fingering of shit, but in creativity. That inspires me.
I rarely rate the works of other participants - only on request - as practically all of them are beautiful. I generally like people who create something.
I am using Photoshop.

Last edited by armyco on February 8th, 2021, 10:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: a few words of apology for being latePosted: February 6th, 2021, 12:59 pm
hello and welcome :D

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]  Return to “Introductions”

Jump to: