Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 
GrimTweezers
Post subject: The Intro Of JohnGrimlockPosted: August 12th, 2021, 3:55 pm
Howdy folks! For a while now, I've had a fascination for military vehicles and designs. Tanks are my main focus, though I've recently broken into naval design too. Since early 2014, I've amassed a collection of over 400 tank drawings of my own, most being my original designs. After so many drawings, I've come to a point of stagnation, though that really happened a couple of years ago at this point. I've been looking for an alternative since, and only stumbled upon ship bucket a couple of months ago.

I have limited past experience editing with paint, so I gathered some ship drawings and started editing. Most of my initial edits were either lengthening the respective ships and giving them more turrets, or changing their color pallets. My most complicated project so far is modernizing HMS Agincourt.

I discovered the site had tanks about a month after I started. I soon gathered just about every one of them and built my library of designs to use. I started with simple edits like gun, turret or even pallet swaps. I am now working on recreating my entire collection of IRL drawings, and plan to post them all here. So far, I have 5 originals I drew using components from other drawings, and one that I drew from the ground up. I even made an M26 Perishing, which was my first real design that I drew from the ground up.

Sorry for the length, but I hope you will enjoy what I have to share.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]  Return to “Introductions”

Jump to: