Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 
Richelieu180
Post subject: Meet Richelieu180Posted: March 29th, 2022, 1:20 pm
Hi everyone!!!

I'm Richelieu180 from somewhere in Asia. I'm a little bit fond of creating my own designs based on what I watch on news and anime. I also fond playing Azur Lane since it relates to ship (and something you know about). I became a naval enthusiast when I watch an anime entitled "Arpeggio of Blue Steel", thus, I'm gain curiosity over naval warships, especially a modern ones. I did create my personal private novel with this theme and that's the origin of the country - Royal Vestrician Federation - a country formed by a coalition of countries both in alternate and real world comprise of multi-racial community of shiptakers that take refuge in real world.

I didn't know about shipbucket style when I research and download a lot of this in the internet until recently that I create and post my first design in Pixiv(actually what will I share here is the third redesign in shipbucket style). So I'm just a amateur in this kind of art.

By the way, this is my drawing....

[ img ]

As you can see, this descale/redesign work is a ballistic missile-equipped guided missile cruisers of the Royal Vestrician Self-Defense Navy, one of the three branches of Royal Vestrician Defense Force. This design is originally built and commissioned from collaboration between Japan and South Korea in different timeline and universe. How did it possessed by Vestrician and Japanese authorities? The answer is in this link below.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/96761381
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/96774110

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]  Return to “Introductions”

Jump to: