Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
Illuminati STALIN
Post subject: Hello there :DPosted: April 14th, 2022, 4:26 pm
Some people here might already know me from the Shipbucket Discord server, but for those who dont, here's a quick summary about me.

I mainly fool around with, discuss and draw more modern and current military gear. Things like aircraft, modern armored vehicles, infantry gear, warships and especially submarines (some sci fi ships and vehicles are also not out of the list). I will on occasion try and go a bit out of my comfort zone and draw something older than my 2 decades of existence, but so far much of the things beyond the 60's or 40's are out of my capability, mainly because I haven't focused much in learning the intricacies specific to the equipment of the time. I have a decent understatement of English but I'm in no way a native speaker.

In terms of drawings, I've been familiar with the SB styling for about 2 years now and I can say that I have learned to use it properly and to good effect. More recently I have started to focus on doing my own AU ships, ground vehicles and aircraft.

Cheers! :P

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
jjx indoweeb
Post subject: Re: Hello there :DPosted: April 16th, 2022, 6:39 pm
welcome to the forum illuminati, i have to say your style is simply impeccable

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction: