Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
OldSaltCityAce
Post subject: SO, where are all the ships STILL?Posted: October 17th, 2017, 11:21 pm
Just seems a little strange that you move to a new web site format and leave 75% of the ships out of the new site.

Just Sayin'

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: SO, where are all the ships STILL?Posted: October 18th, 2017, 5:23 am
Most should he there now. Could you be specific, where are ships still missing?

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: SO, where are all the ships STILL?Posted: October 18th, 2017, 5:32 am
The ships does not move there automatically, it actually requires some manual work to assign the old images into our new system. It is done by one of our most esteemed contributors who are willing to give that little extra effort to the community. Unfortunately it doesen't happen in overnight but takes time and is dependable on the amount of time each of the uploaders can commit to the project. But do not worry, we will get there.

Many of us have put considerable effort either financially, time-spent or both to bring and maintain this site/community to its current levels so these sort of arrogant peanut gallery remarks might go little bit under the skin, even if not intended for such.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: SO, where are all the ships STILL?Posted: October 19th, 2017, 1:21 am
I'm convinced this guy is a troll. Who is it? Own up! :lol: :lol:

"75%" is a bit of an exaggerated claim, don't you think? As far as I can tell, only the USN folder is still unfilled.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “Introductions”

Jump to: