Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 5  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 2:27 am
dtn wrote: *
Jolly good, old fruit! The legendary "Fran" must be looking on with delight from lineart heaven.
thamke

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 11:06 am
I've removed Kattsun's image as it is clearly against the rules of this community. Remember that there are kids here. I urge everyone remember that. Kattsun is welcomed to post edited image which does not contain NSFW content.

[Profile] [Quote]
Ato
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 1:14 pm
In solidarity with Comrade Kat T. Sun I will not be submitting my entry to this competition until the oppressive cathlofascist Shipbucket administration reverses it's unjust and discriminatory actions of 28/12/20.

I call upon all fraternal allies in the struggle against forum tyrants to do the same.

[ img ]

Remember Kattsun

Last edited by Ato on December 28th, 2020, 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 1:21 pm
Here are the Forum rules if anyone has proplems to understand them. Like I said, Kattsun (and anyone else) is free to submit stuff in the forum, as long as it comply the rules. There is simply no change
we can allow NSFW content to be allowed to post here, nor anyone is given any excuse to do so. I know for a 7th graders this might be cool to post such things and likewise to feel "oppressed" when adults comes to tell them no, but thats how life works, and I hope you all can go on without feeling too much butthurt over it for your own sake as you growing up to become sensible humanbeeing.

[Profile] [Quote]
Valintino
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 8:58 pm
Kattsun wrote: *
IMAGE REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATION AS IT IS VIOLATING THE FORUM AND COMMUNITY RULES
Rifle squad and M69A2 "Bobson" Mechanized Infantry Combat Vehicle, "Bussy Breaker", Track #69 3/B/2-420 CAV, 420th Armored Cavalry Regiment, V "Victory" Corps, United States Army, Operation "Azure Skies", 2024

tl;dr Happe Crumbledag.
This is very Poggers of you Kattsun. Very cool, thank you.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tohoseiryu
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 9:50 pm
Gollevainen wrote: *
Here are the Forum rules if anyone has proplems to understand them. Like I said, Kattsun (and anyone else) is free to submit stuff in the forum, as long as it comply the rules. There is simply no change
we can allow NSFW content to be allowed to post here, nor anyone is given any excuse to do so. I know for a 7th graders this might be cool to post such things and likewise to feel "oppressed" when adults comes to tell them no, but thats how life works, and I hope you all can go on without feeling too much butthurt over it for your own sake as you growing up to become sensible humanbeeing.
Tfw you break rule number 1 to enforce rule 4. This really says a lot about our Cathlofascist Shipbucket Society.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 10:02 pm
Tohoseiryu wrote: *
Tfw you break rule number 1 to enforce rule 4. This really says a lot about our Cathlofascist Shipbucket Society.
The rules state the following:
Quote:
The Shipbucket staff (defined as the Administrators, Community Managers, and Moderators) reserve the right to moderate the forum at their own discretion. Complaints about administration should be raised to an Administrator group via private message.
If you have a complaint about administration, please send a DM to the admin group here and it will be addressed.

Further discussion about Kattsun's entry and the response from the staff here will result in a permanent, lifetime ban for the offender from all Shipbucket venues (including the discord server). Thanks in advance for getting back on topic.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 10:20 pm
Hello sir thank you for posting the rules. Having read them now, I have done the following to conform with child friendly rule #4:

- CPL Foxy Woxy has been re-designated Squad Flotation Asst and given a life jacket and water wings, and a modest beachwear swimsuit. Her job is to catch members of the squad who fall off during riverine crossing operations and to assist engineers in establishing pontoon bridges.

- Instead of a 36" double headed purple dildo, there is a 55" cylindrical blue pool noodle.

- The jug of WETⓇ brand water-based lubricant has been replaced by jugs of mineral oil, so that the APC can be doused in oil and float on water, because oil floats on water.

- The condoms have been removed and replaced by additional rolls of 100 mph tape.

- The Pabst Blue Ribbon has been replaced by blue raspberry-flavored Faygo™.

- Fursuitte's tail has been more obviously made a metal external clamp type tail, whereas before it might have resembled a buttplug tail. This was unintentional, as such a tail would interfere with his chemical suit.

- SP4 Crushel's M-7 Tanker Holster has been changed to brown leather because black leather blends in too much with the Urban-T ISAPO plate carrier.

- The squad has been issued another signed sledgehammer from the battalion, with the sledgehammer being placed in its proper location. The pool floatie is folded up and tied down on the other side of the ammunition crates on top of the vehicle.

- "Bussy Breaker" has been changed to the less sexually charged "Sissy Smasher".

[ img ]

I hope these changes are sufficient to make the drawing amenable for the contest and the forum. Thank you.

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 28th, 2020, 11:20 pm
Thanks for resubmitting an edited version...

Questions around formatting of Kattsun's entry have been moved here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10081

Please do not continue this discussion in this topic...

[Profile] [Quote]
Dick Nixon
Post subject: Re: Soldierbucket Infantry ChallengePosted: December 29th, 2020, 9:46 am
[ img ]

Last edited by Dick Nixon on December 30th, 2020, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 5  [ 46 posts ]  Return to “Drawing Challenges” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: