Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 5  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5
sebu
Post subject: Re: Cold War Self-Propelled Air Defence System ChallengePosted: September 22nd, 2022, 2:16 pm
May I ask: Why do I have to use google-account to be able to take part in these polls?

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Cold War Self-Propelled Air Defence System ChallengePosted: September 22nd, 2022, 4:07 pm
sebu wrote: *
May I ask: Why do I have to use google-account to be able to take part in these polls?
it's due to the pool is made in google.doc. it's easy to make a pool trough there

[Profile] [Quote]
Corp
Post subject: Re: Cold War Self-Propelled Air Defence System ChallengePosted: September 23rd, 2022, 12:59 am
To prevent Russian interference in shipbucket elections.

[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: Cold War Self-Propelled Air Defence System ChallengePosted: September 23rd, 2022, 4:27 am
Corp wrote: *
To prevent Russian interference in shipbucket elections.

:lol: I thought that might be a stupid question...

[Profile] [Quote]
Kiwi Imperialist
Post subject: Re: Cold War Self-Propelled Air Defence System ChallengePosted: September 23rd, 2022, 4:28 am
Heuhen and Corp have hit the nail on the head. You can run a poll in Google Forms without asking each respondent to sign in. However, in doing so, you are no longer able to limit respondents to a single response. If you are having trouble or simply do not wish to create a Google account, you could message me your votes and I can append them manually.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kiwi Imperialist
Post subject: Re: Cold War Self-Propelled Air Defence System ChallengePosted: September 23rd, 2022, 12:05 pm
Results Available
The community poll for the Cold War Self-Propelled Air Defence System Challenge is now closed. I wish to thank the 25 people who responded before the deadline and, of course, the 23 people who submitted entries. Our winners this month are Torpid_Hunter, Idunevenknow, and Hood. Torpid_Hunter achieved first place with the SLaK Mk.80.912, which also achieved the highest score in both categories. Idunevenknow placed second with the Andersen Igel, leaving Hood in third with the PT.428 Rapier SP.

[ img ]

[ img ]

For those interested, the Anti-Aircraft Cruiser Challenge is now available.
This option received 24 of the 62 votes in the next challenge poll.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 5  [ 46 posts ]  Return to “Drawing Challenges” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5

Jump to: