Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 4  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Men-at-Arms ChallengePosted: August 20th, 2023, 4:45 am
We have tried to unify the Discord and Forum staff for clarity sake, and since the forum has remained rather well behaving for years now, this might sometimes come as suprise. But indeed its good to point out that some technical side has not been yet made. There simply have not been need for it.

As for the matter of someone feeling something is lacking from the bucket, the response is always the same: its good moment to start drawing it yourself. if your skill is not yet up to it, You will learn it on the way. Everyone is titled to draw what they want and as long as it remains in "SFW" category, we wont intervene. But also, always remember that demaning other people to draw/not draw this or that is frowned upon, be it on asking some ships or american identitypolitics-nonsense. The answer is all the occasions same: Draw it yourself!

[Profile] [Quote]
JCSTCap
Post subject: Re: Men-at-Arms ChallengePosted: August 22nd, 2023, 9:01 pm
Charguizard wrote: *
Many congrats to Snow, missed you by 3 points! Also to Sinny who showed us we didn't need fancy poses to score high. Thanks to Kiwi once more for a great and succesful challenge. I hoped for more entries but a few people sadly had trouble this time, Cap should've just entered his power armours honestly. Anyways here's my zero point zero two freedom pesos worth of opinion on the entries:
What I had standing unfinished was an ONI saboteur team from the Halo universe, consisting of an ODST sapper, a Marine anti-materiel rifleman, and a Spartan III in the 'Operator' configuration from Halo Reach. I might finish the Spartan some time just so we've got one in SoBu scale but sadly felt that the drawing was too annoying to be worth finishing when I could spend my limited free time drawing other things.

[Profile] [Quote]
Aiseus
Post subject: Re: Men-at-Arms ChallengePosted: August 23rd, 2023, 4:15 am
I appreciate all the responses to my entry. I suppose I was still thinking in the manner I generally draw these types of things, which is to modular rather than done for artistic merit.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: Men-at-Arms ChallengePosted: August 23rd, 2023, 9:53 am
JCSTCap wrote: *
Charguizard wrote: *
Many congrats to Snow, missed you by 3 points! Also to Sinny who showed us we didn't need fancy poses to score high. Thanks to Kiwi once more for a great and succesful challenge. I hoped for more entries but a few people sadly had trouble this time, Cap should've just entered his power armours honestly. Anyways here's my zero point zero two freedom pesos worth of opinion on the entries:
What I had standing unfinished was an ONI saboteur team from the Halo universe, consisting of an ODST sapper, a Marine anti-materiel rifleman, and a Spartan III in the 'Operator' configuration from Halo Reach. I might finish the Spartan some time just so we've got one in SoBu scale but sadly felt that the drawing was too annoying to be worth finishing when I could spend my limited free time drawing other things.
i tried to draw a mi-go and a elder thing but i struggled on the third figure ;~;

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 4  [ 34 posts ]  Return to “Drawing Challenges” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4

Jump to: