Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 26 of 39  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2839 »
Just A CF-18 Here
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 14th, 2022, 11:16 pm
Location: Eating a sandwich on a boat, in the ocean, on plant earth, in space :]
I got a sort of scenario idea just by looking through the SB website

"Its 2000 and your country is at war with [insert country name], you plan to invade said country by sea. Your country has one of the best armoured force in the world, but, there is a problem. You cant get your armoured force too the enemy land. This calls for a Tank Landing Ship (LST)."

You must design a LST that can deploy tanks and other amphibious vehicles. It also should include some self defence weaponry, as you are attacking enemy land and we know they wont give up without a fight.

Honestly I feel this would bring in alot of interesting drawings. As there isn't really how a LST should be built, just "it must be able to land tanks".

Project list -
realstrange
USN Hellcat sheet
Greek F-16's
USAAF B-24 Liberator mega sheet (Europe, Italy/North Africa, and Pacific)

[Profile] [Quote]
Yamato Sammy
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 17th, 2022, 2:31 pm
Why not a CGL challenge? something along the lines of the Kirov or the Long beach. Focusing on the missile battery with a traditional powerplant or a nuclear plant powering the ship. the era would be from 1960-2010

[Profile] [Quote]
El_snow
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 22nd, 2022, 1:17 pm
I reckon something like a seaplane or a floatplane would be a pretty interesting idea especially if it is a military version of one.

[Profile] [Quote]
Miklania
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: October 28th, 2022, 4:45 pm
Seahawk challenge - Design a ridiculous large speed boat (over 4,000 tons; in excess of 35 knots) for the 1960s-1970s.

Bonus points if you can come up with a plausible justification for its existence.

[Profile] [Quote]
TNGShM
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: November 2nd, 2022, 4:31 pm
1880s ocean liner challenge - design a ship that is launched and/or entered service in the 1880s (or AU equivalent)

CURRENT AND PLANNED PROJECTS (in order of first priority)
- Altesian battlecruisers
- Altesian destroyers
- Altesian cruisers
- Altesian ironclads
- History & maps of the Alteias Republic AU

[Profile] [Quote]
TNGShM
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: November 2nd, 2022, 4:31 pm
[removed because I accidentally posted this twice]

CURRENT AND PLANNED PROJECTS (in order of first priority)
- Altesian battlecruisers
- Altesian destroyers
- Altesian cruisers
- Altesian ironclads
- History & maps of the Alteias Republic AU

[Profile] [Quote]
Yamato Sammy
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: November 3rd, 2022, 11:53 am
space-bucket April fools challenge

you must draw a space warship from hundreds of years in the future for your AU or nation of choice, must be capable of FTL travel and combat in vacuum conditions and not immediately vent the entire crew out into space after getting hit by enemy shells.

(ideally this challenge would complete on April fools or begin on April fools)

[Profile] [Quote]
Scootia23
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: November 7th, 2022, 7:31 pm
Submarine anarchy mayhem challenge: Design any submarine for any purpose from 1905-1995. It doesn't even have to be military, post submersible megayachts and speculative deep sea explorers to your hearts content. Only requirement is that it must be able to fully submerge underwater and not kill the entire crew doing so, and be able to surface after the fact.

[Profile] [Quote]
rbz88
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: November 8th, 2022, 1:42 pm
water drop fire-fighter challenge
one should draw an airplane that can be used against forest fire and other situations that need fire-fighting flights

• Wherever our Party and our army went, the people welcomed us with open arms, and we were able to take advantage of the time of the day, and we can still see the vibrant life and development of all things in front of our eyes. Twenty years later, has this place become our burial place?
    In any case, the strength of the battle was 800,000 to 600,000, and the advantage is mine!
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
PionierZSSR
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: December 1st, 2022, 4:21 pm
FD scale steampunk challenge of any vehicle/machine

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 26 of 39  [ 382 posts ]  Return to “Drawing Challenges” | Go to page « 124 25 26 27 2839 »

Jump to: