Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 28 of 39  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page « 126 27 28 29 3039 »
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: February 9th, 2023, 9:37 pm
The_Sprinklez, this very interesting idea!

[Profile] [Quote]
Torpid_Hunter
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: February 14th, 2023, 3:29 pm
I propse an 'anti-air battery' challenge. The 'ballon' incident that occured a few days ago has made me think more about anti-air systems and how they help us to secure our airspace. We could try drawing a fictional anti-air battery that enters service in the 1980's to 2010 (This may be too or less broad, but I suppose that can be changed).

Or I don't know, if this challenge could be fleshed out more it would be a nice fd challenge.

[Profile] [Quote]
TNGShM
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: February 15th, 2023, 2:26 pm
It's been two and a half-ish years since the last carrier related challenge so another challenge with carriers would be fun.
That or another civilian ship.

CURRENT AND PLANNED PROJECTS (in order of first priority)
- Altesian battlecruisers
- Altesian destroyers
- Altesian cruisers
- Altesian ironclads
- History & maps of the Alteias Republic AU

[Profile] [Quote]
arcticman123
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: February 17th, 2023, 1:28 pm
Containership challenge.

[Profile] [Quote]
Just A CF-18 Here
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: February 17th, 2023, 9:52 pm
Location: Eating a sandwich on a boat, in the ocean, on plant earth, in space :]
arcticman123 wrote: *
Containership challenge.
I like that idea!

Project list -
realstrange
USN Hellcat sheet
Greek F-16's
USAAF B-24 Liberator mega sheet (Europe, Italy/North Africa, and Pacific)

[Profile] [Quote]
CanuckBulldog
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: February 18th, 2023, 7:32 am
Sorry if this has already been proposed before, but have not read through everything yet. Been offsite for quite some time.

Anyways, my proposal; What If??

What If the "Sword of Damocles" Device from "Escape from L.A." was possible? What would Navies around the world, from that moment on, look like?

Various Choices of Vessels/Navies to Depict:

1. What would Navies around the world do (modification wise) with existing vessels to make them operational?
2. What would Next Generation of vessels look like/be armed with?
3. What vessels could have potentially been safe from the device activation, and what would they look like post 'trigger'?

Good Luck!

[Profile] [Quote]
Themax
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: February 19th, 2023, 4:51 pm
Vendee Globe challenge: You must design a ship that can be operated as per the specifications of the Vendee Globe competition, ie, an IMOCA 60 that can be operated single-handedly.

Current projects :

- Belmantverse AU

[Profile] [Quote]
Rob2012
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: February 19th, 2023, 9:38 pm
What about steam powered wooden warships of the 19th century? I mean slot different countries built them in the mid 1800's.

[Profile] [Quote]
Ultraking101
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: March 9th, 2023, 6:39 pm
My suggestion: “Conventional Modern Attack Submarine challenge”

“Drawing must depict a conventionally powered Attack Submarine that either is under construction in the year 2000 or entering service in the year 2000.”

- Occasionally the Random pop-ups of my Abyssinia or Hong Kong AUs

"The word Br*t?sh is a horrible term I never want to hear from you again, We do not tolerate that dehumanization".

[Profile] [Quote]
Just A CF-18 Here
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: March 11th, 2023, 2:02 am
Location: Eating a sandwich on a boat, in the ocean, on plant earth, in space :]
Happened to get this idea drawing a firearm and though of this:

The year is 2022, and your main service rifle is coming in on age (limited upgrading potential). And your looking for a new weapon to replace it. The challenge is to design a new service rifle for your Army, Marines, ect. The firearm type can be a Battlerifle, Assault Rifle, or Carbine (because who doesn't like variety?). Calibre size doesn't matter much, but it'd be cool to see submissions that aren't chambered in normal 5.56.

It'd be nice to have a Gunbucket Scale challenge everynow and then, variety, like the Spacebucket challenge thats happening now. Cheers folks! :D

Project list -
realstrange
USN Hellcat sheet
Greek F-16's
USAAF B-24 Liberator mega sheet (Europe, Italy/North Africa, and Pacific)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 28 of 39  [ 382 posts ]  Return to “Drawing Challenges” | Go to page « 126 27 28 29 3039 »

Jump to: