Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 11 of 11  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11
The_Sprinklez
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: November 16th, 2020, 7:21 pm
The Back in Time Challenge

Pick a ship you've submitted to a previous challenge (if that's not a possibility, an older drawing in general) and redraw it, taking into account the feedback received from the challenge itself. Points would be awarded based on how much improvement in style there is, how and if you've taken into consideration the feedback on the original drawing, and how much technical/realism improvement there is. This could be a long-term (2 month) "Side Challenge" running concurrently with other, more inclusive challenges in order to provide something for newer members without older drawings/submissions to work on.

I strive for a balance of accuracy and style, so please make recommendations or point out errors in either of those areas in a polite and concise manner. I will make the necessary changes when I am able.
Please check out my DeviantArt for military uniforms and Non-SB art at etccommand.deviantart.com and my uniformology/Alternate-Universe DeviantArt group at https://www.deviantart.com/alternate-pixels or https://discord.gg/Tqy5PHD.

[Profile] [Quote]
jjx indoweeb
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: November 28th, 2020, 5:39 pm
FD :
modern tank destroyer
helicopter challenge
military trucks
unmanned 3rd/4th gen fighter
attack uav

[Profile] [Quote]
maxwell john
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: November 29th, 2020, 7:34 pm
A modified light attack aircraft (of your choice) fitted for carrier operations as a trainer or light attack aircraft.
A modern gunboat capable of river, littoral, or seaborne operations
A modern helicopter cruiser
A patrol boat
A family of amphibious landing craft
A large, modern minelayer or minesweeper
A modern attack transport (merchant ship capable of carrying its own troops and landing craft, as well as minimal defences), or an APD (a current destroyer design of any type modified to support amphibious operations)
An LCT
A netlayer
A tender, either minesweeper tender, destroyer tender, sub tender, torpedo or missile boat tender, or coastal defence gun support ship
A hospital ship
A sub rescue ship
A school ship

[Profile] [Quote]
maxwell john
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: November 29th, 2020, 7:48 pm
jjx indoweeb wrote: *
FD :
modern tank destroyer
helicopter challenge
military trucks
unmanned 3rd/4th gen fighter
attack uav
This I can get behind
Especially helicopter, UAV, and the tank destroyer

Also a lake or river monitor
And maybe a monitor version of an LPH or some flattop? Fitted with VLS or guns or whatever for shore bombardement.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Future challenge ideas/suggestionsPosted: November 29th, 2020, 9:57 pm
Use the edit button instead of double-posting pls.. thanks in advance

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 11 of 11  [ 105 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 17 8 9 10 11

Jump to: