Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
Gollevainen
Post subject: Drawing of the Spring '11 - Nomination thread -Posted: May 5th, 2011, 7:44 am
Ok, since requested, I think it would be good thing rewind this old thing.

Like in the past, you can post here (with pics or such) your nominations to the contest (if you want to nominate yourselves, please aquire atlest that much dignity that you ca make it via you friends :roll: )
...after we've got good harvest, then we pick 5 or 6 candinates for the polling.

Don't post your "votes" or opinions of the contestants here, lets save all that for the actuall poll-thread.

Also, only shipbucket work is accepted to this, but this time it can also be AU work(as long as it is up to par with the standards)

If this gets proper attention, we can start doing it more frequently (perhaps linking it to the uploading seasons)

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Drawing of the Spring '11 - Nomination thread -Posted: May 5th, 2011, 7:57 am
a little question.... I guess only work since the last upload session is allowed or something? or is it 'best drawings of all times' ?

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Drawing of the Spring '11 - Nomination thread -Posted: May 5th, 2011, 8:13 am
well try to keep them in sense of "recent" with stylistic bending - atleast since the last competition;) Perhaps drawings from this year could be good guideline timeframe.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: