These are the rules of the Shipbucket forum.
Please keep in mind that this list does not cover everything. The Shipbucket staff (defined as the Administrators, Community Managers, and Moderators) reserve the right to moderate the forum at their own discretion. Complaints about administration should be raised to an Administrator group via private message.
1. Mutual respect among forum members is expected at all times.
Personal attacks, vendettas, trolling, or sniping at other users is counterproductive and not allowed.
2. This is an English-language forum and discussions in other languages are not allowed. If you must
post in another language (for example, to help a struggling member for whom English is not their first language), please post an English translation as well.
3. Posting of pirated content (movies, books, music, etc.) or pornographic material is not allowed.
4. This is a family-friendly forum. Use of foul language or offensive content in avatars, profiles, signatures, or posts is not allowed.
5. Do not use our forum as a venue for advertisement of another website.
6. Do not post images, files, or links that contain material you don't have permission to share.
7. If you are banned, you may not create another account to evade the ban.
8. The crediting procedure established in the creative commons license
must be adhered to at all times.
9. When providing feedback to other users posting their drawings, make sure any criticism is polite and constructive in nature.
10. Please try to keep signatures small and compact; the recommended size is 400 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall.
11. Policing the forum is the job of the staff. Please do not "backseat moderate"; if you see someone breaking the rules, report the post and staff members will handle it.