Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA's worklist 2011Posted: February 10th, 2011, 2:10 pm
heuhen wrote:
YES, I've WIPS of them!! Just didn't saw I haven't at them :? I'm doing too fast, so I forgot it!

[Quote]
Wilco Vermeer
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA's worklist 2011Posted: February 10th, 2011, 8:11 pm
Quote:
That is correct. she started here live as Koning der Nederlanden, when rebuild into a floating battery she would have been named Neptunes. Though like you said it could be she was named earlier Neptunes but I've call here Koning Der Nederlanden because I drew here to that standaard, and drew here as floating battery Neptunes. I just added 1820 you give now confusions to the others. I just ment when she was build, not at that time !

I don't know if your Dutch, I can write it by PM in Dutch, I'm not able correct what I want in English!
I am indeed Dutch.
The problem I mean is that the date 1821 is not correct with the name. In 1821 she was called "Neptunus". For me the date 1821 with the name 'Koning der Nederlanden' was confusing ;)
The name 'Koning der Nederlanden' the ship received in 1844. Then in 1859 the ship again was names 'Neptunus'
The confusion comes beceause there round that period also other ships received the name 'Koning der Nederlanden'. So before 1844 there was a complete different ship, a one deck gun frigate build in 1837, named 'Koning der Nederlanden'. and in 1877 a 'ramtorenschip' named 'Koning der Nederlanden' was in service until 1942.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA's worklist 2011Posted: February 10th, 2011, 8:24 pm
Wilco Vermeer wrote:
Quote:
That is correct. she started here live as Koning der Nederlanden, when rebuild into a floating battery she would have been named Neptunes. Though like you said it could be she was named earlier Neptunes but I've call here Koning Der Nederlanden because I drew here to that standaard, and drew here as floating battery Neptunes. I just added 1820 you give now confusions to the others. I just ment when she was build, not at that time !

I don't know if your Dutch, I can write it by PM in Dutch, I'm not able correct what I want in English!
I am indeed Dutch.
The problem I mean is that the date 1821 is not correct with the name. In 1821 she was called "Neptunus". For me the date 1821 with the name 'Koning der Nederlanden' was confusing ;)
The name 'Koning der Nederlanden' the ship received in 1844. Then in 1859 the ship again was names 'Neptunus'
The confusion comes beceause there round that period also other ships received the name 'Koning der Nederlanden'. So before 1844 there was a complete different ship, a one deck gun frigate build in 1837, named 'Koning der Nederlanden'. and in 1877 a 'ramtorenschip' named 'Koning der Nederlanden' was in service until 1942.
Yes Okay. Guys we have PM'ed about it, so it'll be okay. we both know what's up so!

[Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA's worklist 2011Posted: February 10th, 2011, 8:33 pm
wilco, are you planning to stay here on shipbucket or even start drawing ships? you seem to know quite a lot...... or are you just visiting to ask these questions?

[Profile] [Quote]
Wilco Vermeer
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA's worklist 2011Posted: February 11th, 2011, 12:29 pm
I hope the slip of the offtopic is allowed, but Yes I am intending to be here a regular visitor. I hope to be of any assistance in the historical sence of the way. I might be helpfull to you all for that. My main thing is Military History with a bit more interest in WW2. But I grew up in a shipbuilders family (uncles, grandfather worked at RDM and my father at RDM and the Royal Schelde) and my grandfather worked as furniture maker with the HAL.

Making the drawings is something I sure will try, but in this I am truly a beginner.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA's worklist 2011Posted: February 11th, 2011, 4:55 pm
Tordenskjold
http://www.schibstedforlag.no/Global/Sa ... 20skip.jpg

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA's worklist 2011Posted: February 20th, 2011, 5:26 pm
Redone list.

[Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA's worklist 2011Posted: February 22nd, 2011, 4:03 pm
I got made a proper list

[Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA's worklist 2011Posted: February 26th, 2011, 6:14 pm
Finist and fixed worklist for now

[Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: ALVAMA's worklist 2011Posted: March 2nd, 2011, 4:01 pm
updated!

[Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 »

Jump to: