Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
OldSaltCityAce
Post subject: So... where are all the ships?Posted: September 22nd, 2017, 10:20 pm
I mean, there were dozens of USN ships on the old site that are not on the new site.

Just sayin'

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: So... where are all the ships?Posted: September 22nd, 2017, 10:27 pm
This is because we are still in the process of uploading everything.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rob2012
Post subject: Re: So... where are all the ships?Posted: September 22nd, 2017, 11:06 pm
Plus their are no American aircraft carriers on the new site, while their were several on the old one.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: So... where are all the ships?Posted: September 23rd, 2017, 12:32 am
As ace stated, we are still in the process of uploading drawings. This is an ongoing project that has taken the uploading team months due to the large number of drawings.

The USN section being empty is mostly my fault as I had told the guys I would be handling it myself, but due to real life constraints (as well as the decision to spend my free time producing more drawings...) it has remained unfilled.

The archive will be completely filled soon.

[Profile] [Quote]
OldSaltCityAce
Post subject: Re: So... where are all the ships?Posted: September 23rd, 2017, 1:05 am
Sounds good to me.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rob2012
Post subject: Re: So... where are all the ships?Posted: September 23rd, 2017, 1:12 am
Colosseum wrote: *
As ace stated, we are still in the process of uploading drawings. This is an ongoing project that has taken the uploading team months due to the large number of drawings.

The USN section being empty is mostly my fault as I had told the guys I would be handling it myself, but due to real life constraints (as well as the decision to spend my free time producing more drawings...) it has remained unfilled.

The archive will be completely filled soon.
Sorry to hear that. Good luck with it all.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: So... where are all the ships?Posted: September 23rd, 2017, 5:21 am
I also just noticed that this was posted under "real designs". In the future please do not post topics like this in this sub-forum. Use "general discussion" instead.

Thanks in advance.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: