Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 5  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 25th, 2011, 11:23 pm
Ok, Golly, I took the liberty of updating the Romanian Type22, since Miho was so kind as to point out one serious and embarrassing error; the placement of the 76mm gun. I hope you don't mind, since we all strive for correctness in the drawings.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 25th, 2011, 11:45 pm
Hope this won't be too late!

Real Designs: Great Britain:

Vosper Type 21 Amazon-Class:

HMS Active as of 1986:

[ img ]

Great Britain:

Thornycroft 2nd Class Torpedoboat 1882-89

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: March 3rd, 2011, 2:28 pm
Ok, I've sorted trough the harvest (with the appropriate "I wanna kill you all" type of face-palm meltdowns and so on...) And Few drawings didn't make it.

1 Heuhen,
a. You cannot post three or four frigate size ships in same file, Make a different file for each one of the Oslo class ships.
b. Also, I have not uploaded any Norwegian military vessels flying over-sized civil ensing, better research next time.
c. File naming... (least said about it the better...) As this was your first uploading session, I gave little lineage and replaced the filenames myself, but I suggest taking a good lookout of the multiple file-naming rant-threads that are out there (Or atleast there should be...)

2 KimWerner,
The Bulwark as uploaded to some server was resized from the orginal so It cannot be uploaded to the archive. If you can, send me the correct file in some ways ASAP

3. ...the new guy who drewn the Korean ship...
There was something wrong with the attachment that made the file unworkable after I DL it...can you also send the file otherways? Upload it to somewhere or something.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hong Jun Roh
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: March 22nd, 2011, 8:39 pm
[ img ]

sorry, i led your comment late.
if it can't be accepted, i don't care of that.
i'll wait for 4rd Uploading session.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 5  [ 44 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5

Jump to: