Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 5  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 »
Gollevainen
Post subject: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 21st, 2011, 9:37 am
Ok, here we go again. Like before the idea is simple, post your finished drawings here, preferably uploaded by some other server, that you have done since last upload (or didn't get in that time).
Make sure that the drawings are correct, in rigth templates, and don't have mistakes. Generally I will post here what drawings wouldn't not go trough, but at this point I won't have time to start pointing out every detail that is wrong.

If you can, you could do a RAR. file of your drawings, seperated into country-spesific (and real life/never-where) folders and send such to me via E-mail (don't attach such big things here, or other wise the quota would be full again)

Also I will make a seperate thread for FD scale, so post that stuff there.

I'll close the thread in Friday and try to upload the stuff on weekend.

let's have a good harvest shall we!

EDIT: I've allready got inqueries over Coat of Arms and other heraldic symbols. As a rule of thumb, If you have drawn such images yourself, and they are pixel art (no hazy JPEG rezisings), then Its ok the place them in the templates.

For flags, same applies, Drawn the ensigns and Jack's yourselves (or copy/paste someone elses self-made drawings :roll: ) but don't just go rezising existing flag images into hazy mess. Only exception of this is Coat of Arms in flags (and sometimes plated on the actuall ships.), there you can do JPEG. style of hazy mess, but remember to border them properly with good pixels.

I have vexillology-nazi period going on, so douple check your ensigns and assorted before offering them to me :twisted:

[Profile] [Quote]
WhyMe
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 21st, 2011, 11:22 am
All real life.

Cyprus
[ img ]

Germany
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Great Britain
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Hungary
[ img ]

Japan
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Norway
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Poland
[ img ]

Portugal
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Russia
[ img ]

South Africa
[ img ]

Turkey
[ img ]

United States of America
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 21st, 2011, 11:35 am
I'm sending a ZIP since I've atleast 160 drawings.... upload what is wanted otherwish, drop it.... silly doing.
Quote:
idea is simple
No it's not. It never was ;)

[Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 21st, 2011, 12:25 pm
Quote:
No it's not. It never was
Sigh...

you make a shipbucket drawing, name it properly, post it in the uploading session thread and fingers grossed. It cannot be more simple...

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 21st, 2011, 3:02 pm
I will send you an .RAR in a few days, first I have one or 2 WIP's to complete....

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 21st, 2011, 8:05 pm
Norway

Uppgradet F310 Fridtjo Nansen class
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

FS Marjate
[ img ]

Skorpionen
[ img ]

HNoMS Horten
[ img ]
[ img ]

Storm class
[ img ]
[ img ]

Snøgg class
[ img ]
[ img ]

FS Oslo class
[ img ]

Sleipner class
[ img ]

HNoMS Tyr
[ img ]
[ img ]

AH12CD KL Saltfjord
[ img ]

Norsafe AS Rescue Boats
[ img ]

MS Trollfjord
[ img ]

Ms Finnmarken
[ img ]

MS Nordnorge
[ img ]

MS Polarlys
[ img ]

MS Lofoten
[ img ]

MS Nordstjernen
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 21st, 2011, 8:09 pm
heuhen, could you please show which ones of these ships are real design and which are never build? I know of the nansen, the 1st and second are real design (but I don't know if the change is large enough for them both to get uploaded) but the third and forth need to be in never build. for the others, I don't know, but, well.....
@golly: just to be clear: this is not to take over your job or something, but just to make sure it all works out well :D

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 21st, 2011, 8:35 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
heuhen, could you please show which ones of these ships are real design and which are never build? I know of the nansen, the 1st and second are real design (but I don't know if the change is large enough for them both to get uploaded) but the third and forth need to be in never build. for the others, I don't know, but, well.....
@golly: just to be clear: this is not to take over your job or something, but just to make sure it all works out well :D
So it is not enough for you it stands, "prepared for but not equipped with" in the title.

Norway, Fridtjof Nansen Class
Prepared for but not equipped with
version 1/2
(Mihoshik, HeuHen)

I think that the upgrade and all details have been so "important that they should be uploaded (not to be high in the hat, but I think the boat looks much, much, much, more correct now than they did from before) :D . Is not shipbucket a page to show how the ships looks in the real world, just in "SB"-style. It's almost like saying: "The boat is green, but I color it red!" 8-) :lol:

What you say here is that this on, should not be here but there:
http://www.shipbucket.com/images.php?di ... rdkapp.png
And on this, the superstructure behind the wheelhouse too that big!
http://images.bimmers.no/files/2tghfs1xf1fh2z5fbior.jpg

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 21st, 2011, 10:33 pm
My only real-ship work lately, the Leanders.

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
Great Britain

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: 3rd Uploading session (for shipbucket)Posted: February 21st, 2011, 11:18 pm
My scant drawings for this session

Real Life

Great Britain

HMS Caroline as in 2000
[ img ]

France

Gymmnote the missile test submarine
[ img ]

Le Redoutable SSBN
[ img ]

La Galissonniere D638
[ img ]

Japan

JMSDF ships
DD Akizuki as built
[ img ]

South Africa

Type 16 frigate conversion
[ img ]

Next post will be for the Never Built ships

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 5  [ 44 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: