Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
LEUT_East
Post subject: I can’t see my post images on my iPhone 6Posted: February 26th, 2018, 10:06 am
I cannot see any of the images in my AUSDEF(N) AU when I view them on my iPhone 6. I am just getting a box with img in it. I can see them however on my PC. Any ideas? The images are linked to my Dropbox account.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: I can’t see my post images on my iPhone 6Posted: February 26th, 2018, 10:54 am
It's Dropbox. We have talked about it before. Dropbox have closed of anything, that is free and public (the short version).

We are recommend to change host. Imgur is among those host that still work

[Profile] [Quote]
Caddaric79
Post subject: Re: I can’t see my post images on my iPhone 6Posted: February 26th, 2018, 12:54 pm
My Dropbox account is free.

For Dropbox users: If you put ?raw=1 rather than ?dl=0 at the end of your "img" links, then picture will be visible on smartphone/IPad too.

Regards

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: I can’t see my post images on my iPhone 6Posted: February 26th, 2018, 2:58 pm
Better yet, start using the Shipbucket Wiki to upload and categorize your AU and personal designs work. ;)

I’m currently sitting in the dentist’s office but will post the link and a short description of how to upload and manage your stuff there when I get done.

edit:

Shipbucket Wiki is located here. You'll have to create an account to register (this account is independent of your forum or site logins).

Once you create an account, hit the "upload a file" link on the left side menu - then choose your file and go for it. You can see all your uploads from the "Contributions" link in the top right when you're logged in.

This page covers the wiki basics. The only request I have is that all users who upload their drawings to the Wiki please be sure to categorize them correctly - see the "Categorization" section for how to do this.

The Wiki has plenty of space for each user, please make use of it!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: