Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 612 »
Hood
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Site archive wipedPosted: September 22nd, 2018, 10:55 am
I will do eswube. I'll do some digging to double-check, I have seen 12M used for the Rothesays but again not sure how official that is, but probably more likely used for them than the later Leanders.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Site archive wipedPosted: September 23rd, 2018, 9:31 am
Has anyone got a TYPE thumbnail for Aviation Ship? (Seaplane Carriers and the like) Previously the silhouette of Moskva helicopter cruiser was used.

I mean one of these:
http://shipbucket.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=7707

EDIT (23 September 2018, 10pm):
So far the "smaller" countries (those with less than 10 drawings) are uploaded:
Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bermuda, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Czechoslovakia, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ghana, Greenland, Iraq, Ireland, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Qatar, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, South Vietnam, Yemen.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Site archive wipedPosted: September 23rd, 2018, 9:29 pm
I enclose a silhouette of a seaplane carrier, in fact the first ship to carry seaplanes (HMS Ark Royal of 1914)
[ img ]
it is in full size so it will be transparent and can be re-sized to the thumbnail size

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Site archive wipedPosted: September 23rd, 2018, 9:48 pm
@Novice
Thank You!

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Site archive wipedPosted: September 23rd, 2018, 9:53 pm
Why are we not using the existing type thumbnail again?

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Site archive wipedPosted: September 23rd, 2018, 10:10 pm
Actually we do now.
Simply the whole "Aviation Ship" type entry was missing, and it took me some time to find out how to get the old thumbnail back. :oops:

Once again, most sincere thanks to Novice for providing the alternative thumbnail and apologies that apparently it will not be used. :oops:

EDIT (24 September 2018, 11pm):
Uploaded: Belgium (most work initially done by Novice), Hungary, Myanmar.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Site archive wipedPosted: September 25th, 2018, 2:00 pm
Austro-Hungary Empire is missing from the countries in the archive, and I know we had it in the past

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Site archive wipedPosted: September 25th, 2018, 3:00 pm
Austria-Hungary has been added :)

Re: Aviation Ship, I think I just forgot to add it when adding back all the types. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Site archive wipedPosted: September 25th, 2018, 5:12 pm
Lots of countries were missing initially, and several still are.
I'll add them later today (sorry, but I've just returned from work and I'd like to eat something first ;) ).

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Site archive wipedPosted: September 25th, 2018, 5:31 pm
eswube wrote: *
Lots of countries were missing initially, and several still are.
I'll add them later today (sorry, but I've just returned from work and I'd like to eat something first ;) ).
some the very little known country Norway

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 12  [ 117 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 612 »

Jump to: