Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 7 of 7  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7
Novice
Post subject: Re: FD Archive Upload (finally!)Posted: March 17th, 2020, 10:08 pm
Wow, man ! the colossal task undertaken, and completed, is a debt, we at Shipbucket cannot repay.
My gratitude for your work.
Thank you very much

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Archive Upload (finally!)Posted: March 20th, 2020, 12:47 pm
Thank You all for the praises. :D :oops:
Colosseum wrote: *
...we have backups of the site enabled this time :)
I sincerely hope so! :lol:
Gollevainen wrote: *
...I would not known anyone else to given such a collosal task!!...
You mean, You don't know anyone else who is sufficiently insane? ;)
acelanceloet wrote: *
Shouldn't parts and part sheets go on the wiki?
Wiki is obvious answer for the SB-scale parts. But can it - as it is - easily (and without creating confusion with SB-scale sheets) accomodate the FD-scale as well?
Also, I have no idea how to upload anything there, and - to be honest - am not (and will not in the foreseeable future) in a mood to learn it, so any assistance (meaning: someone else doing it) would be much appreciated.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: FD Archive Upload (finally!)Posted: March 20th, 2020, 1:17 pm
I am quite sure it could go there together with the sb parts, that is just a case of good labeling, similar to how the personal and AU designs sections have moved there as well.
There are some fd components on the wiki already, and I am in the process of developing the FD components section further (as right now it is mostly aircraft weapons and drop tanks, quite different from sb scale parts). I am however quite certain the wiki is a better place for all this then the main site, so I will upload these sheets there soon so they can be removed from the main site ;) http://67.205.157.234/wiki/index.php/Ca ... Components here's a link to what we have now.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Archive Upload (finally!)Posted: March 24th, 2020, 7:04 pm
@Acelanceloet
Excellent work. Thank You very much for this effort!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 7 of 7  [ 64 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7

Jump to: