Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 23  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 723 »
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: October 26th, 2013, 7:44 pm
Off to Auckland and Wellington (New Zealand) this morning for a two week sailing expedition, will be back soon! :D

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: October 27th, 2013, 7:39 am
Have a great time. Good winds!

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: October 27th, 2013, 6:43 pm
Have a good trip Rodondo and remember to duck at the right time. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: November 7th, 2013, 7:08 am
Hi all, will be back in Australia in less than 48 hours. Have concluded my sailing trip which took us from the Tall Ship festival in Auckland to Man O'war bay with the Spirit of New Zealand, whose navigator we had borrowed as local intel, then we cruised to White Island, an actively erupting volcano, passing less than 1000m from its shore. Headed south with the STS Lord Nelson, reaching Cook's famous Ship's Cove on the South Island before crossing the Cook strait a second time and entering Wellington. There will be updates to the Young Endeavour Drawing as she is slightly different now from when I drew her and I might add the Spirit of NZ and the Lord Nelson to my worklist.

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: November 7th, 2013, 3:37 pm
Great to hear from You. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
DG_Alpha
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 3:53 pm
Since my computer is dying on me now, I'll be on an involuntary vacation for some time, but I'll return as soon as everything is sorted out. Wish me luck!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 4:27 pm
Be well! Wish You got a new or repaired computer soon!

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 6:10 pm
Hope to see you back soon!

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
APDAF
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 7:00 pm
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Vacation Announcement ThreadPosted: December 2nd, 2013, 7:23 pm
what seems to be the problem!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 23  [ 226 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 723 »

Jump to: