Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Tagger 1-1
Post subject: Requesting source images for Canadian ships.Posted: November 9th, 2013, 5:13 am
I'd like to start drawing the Canadian ships that aren't well represented. Please link whatever source images you have available, it will be much appreciated.

S/F Tagger sends

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: Requesting source images for Canadian ships.Posted: November 9th, 2013, 8:09 am
Tagger 1-1 wrote:
I'd like to start drawing the Canadian ships that aren't well represented. Please link whatever source images you have available, it will be much appreciated.S/F Tagger sends
Tagger 1-1 wrote:
Thank you for the suggestion, but I will draw what I choose (and not be commanded by those on this forum).S/F Tagger sends
plouf, plouf, plouf...........no help from me

Last edited by Colombamike on November 9th, 2013, 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Requesting source images for Canadian ships.Posted: November 9th, 2013, 6:12 pm
Dang, that'd be a pretty massive upgrade from the City class, that's for sure.

[Profile] [Quote]
Tagger 1-1
Post subject: Re: Requesting source images for Canadian ships.Posted: November 9th, 2013, 7:45 pm
Thank you for the suggestion, but I will draw what I choose (and not be commanded by those on this forum).

S/F Tagger sends

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Requesting source images for Canadian ships.Posted: November 9th, 2013, 7:49 pm
he did'n order you I gave you a suggestion.

If he ordered you he would write: "Draw this, and then that... before doing something else!"

But we are an multicultural forum: and "Colombamike" is French, so what could we expect from a country that used White flag in their Navy in past... :lol:

[Profile] [Quote]
Tagger 1-1
Post subject: Re: Requesting source images for Canadian ships.Posted: November 9th, 2013, 7:51 pm
Sorry, Heuhen, but while I don't appreciate your trolling in another thread, I also don't appreciate it here. Please take your unkind words somewhere else. I am about to ask the admins to disallow you from posting in my threads.

S/F Tagger sends

[Profile] [Quote]
Colombamike
Post subject: Re: Requesting source images for Canadian ships.Posted: November 9th, 2013, 8:10 pm
heuhen wrote:
he did'n order you I gave you a SUGGESTION. If he ordered you he would write: "Draw this, and then that... before doing something else!"
Yeah heuhen, you are right
heuhen wrote:
But we are an multicultural forum: and "Colombamike" is French, so what could we expect from a country that used White flag in their Navy in past... :lol:
:| :| :| ...........................................

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Requesting source images for Canadian ships.Posted: November 9th, 2013, 8:44 pm
And Lock
  • Tagger - Sorry your thread ended up like this. I'll unlock it as I'm done, but I wanted to get this post made first. That said, Mike's first language isn't English and certain leeway has to be given for what comes off as a condescending tone. That said, while we are mostly polite, thin skins don't get far on the internet in general.
  • Mike - I swear if you keep grabbing your toys and running home at the first sign of someone not liking what you post, your already low standing around here is only likely to go down. At some point you need to stop digging. Also <Edna Mode Mode>NO BLUE TEXT</Edna Mode Mode> (IE don't add Blue text {or green!} to someone's post.)
  • Heuhen - You started out as a voice of reason, and then you shot yourself in the foot. I'd suggest removing the targets from your shoes, because I don't think they help you all that much.
And unlock

[Profile] [Quote]
Tagger 1-1
Post subject: Re: Requesting source images for Canadian ships.Posted: November 9th, 2013, 9:26 pm
Hello Timothy,

I appreciate your words in response to the troublemakers Colombia Mike and Heuhen. I would appreciate it even more if their rudeness was punished by an official board action by a moderator. Frankly, I think my reception here was not so friendly. I would like to become a productive, active, and contributing member of the Shipbucket community, and I will find this hard to do if such imbeciles are allowed to naysay anything I post. I must point out specifically that heuhen has followed my posts around the forum with negative words, and I would like to see him officially reprimended.

S/F Tagger sends

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: Requesting source images for Canadian ships.Posted: November 9th, 2013, 11:16 pm
I just stumbled on this topic and i dont know what was going on here nor care.
But ill say this: draw whatever you want. nobody forces you to draw anything.
And im my opinion its rude to ask the admins and mods to remove this punish that...
Some people here are a long time respected members, and if they said something out of place its the mods decision to punish them as they see fit.
Hope to see some of your work in the future :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: