Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 8  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 68 »
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: The Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers Reworked.Posted: July 14th, 2014, 10:29 pm
Ahhh...Ian, in principle so right. I used to do that when I was younger and "free". Not so much anymore being married and expecting, alas. But, as a principle, yes, I agree with you, and it's great to know you have done so!

ace, thank you. Will digest your suggestions. Cannot promise a speedy response in the form of revised drawings, but I'll work on it. Thank you!

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: The Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers Reworked.Posted: August 21st, 2014, 1:19 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
...except, it's useless for me, since it's essentially wrong...that's why Karle's cannot be used.

And guys, have you missed the news that we're expecting twins? That's where the money goes...
Congrats :D

Last edited by David Latuch on October 31st, 2014, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: The Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers Reworked.Posted: October 30th, 2014, 10:16 pm
Ace, this is a very belated reply to your suggestions on pg.3. I've been living in a kind of semi-nomadic existence, going back and forth between our home and a so-called Ronald Mcdonald House in downtown Austin, to be able to as often as possible to visit my 9 wk-old son there, who has suffered a disorder called 'Volvolus', and has required no fewer than four surgeries.
Therefore, as you may understand, I've not had time to do anything on these, nor have they been readily available to me to work on. And baby-sitting the other twin has absorbed a lot of my time too! But I'll go back to work in two weeks, so, maybe I'll find time before and after work to work on the Tinclads.

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: The Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers Reworked.Posted: October 30th, 2014, 10:35 pm
Sorry to hear about Bezo junior mate. I hope everything turns out all right.

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: The Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers Reworked.Posted: October 30th, 2014, 10:45 pm
hear hear
good luck to all the family Bezo

[Profile] [Quote]
ailgin
Post subject: Re: The Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers Reworked.Posted: October 30th, 2014, 11:03 pm
Best of luck bezo.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: The Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers Reworked.Posted: October 30th, 2014, 11:13 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
'Volvolus'
Heard about that. And it's not fun.... and having twins up in that to, all I can say: "stay positive. stay in what you see in front of you. love the moment, if not, find something that made you smile and stay there. think about the future, all the fun you going to have with those twins, when you suddenly want to be 10 ear old again.. or 5 or just want out that little baby/kid in you again."

I can write more... but I think you got the idea. So stay positive, don't let things stress you, just take the time you need.

I think this one sums it all up:
[ img ]

one small tip from my side. something I always do, I decided in December last year that I would stay positive, and always smile and take things with laughter and humor, what ever happens. Had an accident at work before summer, answered it with humor...

btw. if you can get a small camera. or if you have an smart phone, get an good video app for it, so you always have an video camera ready within seconds, then you can film happy moment with you'r kids, so when you need something to get you out of the zone, watch the video. (simple things can always...)

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: The Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers Reworked.Posted: October 31st, 2014, 3:01 pm
Sorry to hear of the hospital stuff, Bezo, hope it all works out.

One thing I would say is that, as a parent, you'll always find somebody somewhere who will point to something you're doing and tell you that you are doing it wrong (I'm not kidding, this sort of thing just about put Mrs into a nervous breakdown trying to live up to the unreasonable expectations) - so, provided you are happy with what you are doing, sod the lot of 'em and stay happy! ;)

Regards,
Adam

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: The Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers Reworked.Posted: October 31st, 2014, 3:08 pm
apdsmith wrote:
Sorry to hear of the hospital stuff, Bezo, hope it all works out.

One thing I would say is that, as a parent, you'll always find somebody somewhere who will point to something you're doing and tell you that you are doing it wrong (I'm not kidding, this sort of thing just about put Mrs into a nervous breakdown trying to live up to the unreasonable expectations) - so, provided you are happy with what you are doing, sod the lot of 'em and stay happy! ;)

Regards,
Adam
What he said

[Profile] [Quote]
David Latuch
Post subject: Re: The Northampton-Class Heavy Cruisers Reworked.Posted: October 31st, 2014, 3:42 pm
Absolutely! :lol:

Be well Bezo, my friend .

Last edited by David Latuch on October 31st, 2014, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 8  [ 76 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 68 »

Jump to: