Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
heuhen
Post subject: Re: H.M.S. Duke of Edinburgh as Originally Ordered 1902Posted: February 4th, 2015, 8:33 pm
Like it a lot, I do.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: H.M.S. Duke of Edinburgh as Originally Ordered 1902Posted: February 6th, 2015, 9:57 pm
On first page I've added my interpretation of how a complete VRI-livery for the Duke of Edinburgh might have looked like, with the very characteristic white hull stripes on upper hull and at the boot topping. I think the result is a great looking one. These hull stripes are, however, not evident on the quite basic half-hull model that I've just as base for my interpretations.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: H.M.S. Duke of Edinburgh as Originally Ordered 1902Posted: February 6th, 2015, 10:30 pm
before you do tons of versions from it, maybe look into what I posted earlier first?
I highlighted in green all that seems to be supposed black but is not entirely. in red I highlighted a part of railing that is in your drawing black but I doubt it is meant to be black. there are also some pixels in the underwater hull above the rudder that seem to be not entirely in line with the pixels next to it.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: H.M.S. Duke of Edinburgh as Originally Ordered 1902Posted: February 7th, 2015, 7:19 pm
@ace: blah!

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: H.M.S. Duke of Edinburgh as Originally Ordered 1902Posted: February 7th, 2015, 10:15 pm
Hey Ari,
That sounds a bit better than what I read earlier :)

Hows your boy doing, like a lot of people here we are all hoping with crossed fingers that everything works out for you.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: H.M.S. Duke of Edinburgh as Originally Ordered 1902Posted: February 7th, 2015, 10:31 pm
Hi friend, well, since you're asking publicly, I'll give you a public response:

I'm writing this from Dell's Children's Hospital in Austin, TX, where I'm looking after one of my five-and-a-half month twins, Eli. It's the second time in a week that we've had to visit this place. So, things could be better, much better, yet he's a little fighter and a real Casanova here, charming everyone.

We kep our hopes up, prey and love our kiddos. That's all we can do, besides lovingly caring for them!

Thank you Krakatoa for your concern, and that goes for all in this community who are kind to keep my little ones in their thoughts!

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: H.M.S. Duke of Edinburgh as Originally Ordered 1902Posted: February 7th, 2015, 10:46 pm
Hang in there friend, we are always here, when you need to talk.

as I say, if he can scream (like an Casanova), then he have strong lungs!

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: H.M.S. Duke of Edinburgh as Originally Ordered 1902Posted: February 7th, 2015, 11:14 pm
Haha..Henrik, bare sagt av en norsk gutte! Veldig morsomt!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Return to “Never-Built Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: