Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 6  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
al1194
Post subject: Re: Invincible Class BattlecruisersPosted: March 9th, 2015, 3:45 am
bezo: How does it look now? Hopefully I understood you correctly!

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Invincible Class BattlecruisersPosted: March 9th, 2015, 4:51 am
Looking the piece, my friend, except (and this is entirely my fault, being somewhat stressed and not thinking straight, noticing my dumb error!) - Sturdee's command flag should fly from the starboard not port (as I erronenously kept claiming...) top yardarm!

Other than that it's a very successful update, and I'll be happy to include it in my collection!

Edit: it appears that the Inflexible only flew top-flags, and gaff-flag on her mainmast (i.e. the arrangement you've got on the Invincible right now) but no yardarm flags.

[Profile] [Quote]
al1194
Post subject: Re: Invincible Class BattlecruisersPosted: March 10th, 2015, 1:49 am
Alright bezo, should be fixed now!

Up next is Inflexible at the same engagement.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Invincible Class BattlecruisersPosted: March 10th, 2015, 10:10 am
Yes! Now it looks absolutely perfect! Thank you! Outstanding job! - And I know it's looking very busy on the foremast, but then imagine the misty, semi-hazy fighting condiions, the distance at which the two sides enaged and the fact that there was no radar or IFF, and you will understand the need to "show" the flag!

Now, if only we could have, say either DG_Alpha, Maomatic or Garlicdesign to redraw the Scharnhorst and Gneisenau, SB could contribute, in its own way to the co-memoration of the Centenary of the battle!

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Invincible Class BattlecruisersPosted: April 2nd, 2015, 4:11 pm
It's been a little while. May we soon see the Inlexible as of Falklands and maybe the Invincible at Jutland? - Eagerly waiting still...

[Profile] [Quote]
al1194
Post subject: Re: Invincible Class BattlecruisersPosted: April 4th, 2015, 12:40 pm
hey bezo, sorry for the delay, I've been handling a lot of real world stuff recently. Don't worry though, Inflexible at the Falklands is currently the next ship on the slipway, and you should see something within the next couple of weeks!

[Profile] [Quote]
al1194
Post subject: Re: Invincible Class BattlecruisersPosted: April 6th, 2015, 5:55 pm
HMS Inflexible, 1914
[ img ]
HMS Inflexible as she appeared during the Battle of the Falkland Islands on December 8, 1914.

By 1914, Inflexible’s torpedo nets had been removed, and her foretop was rebuilt as on her sisters. Her topgallants were removed, and 4 in guns previously mounted on A and Y turrets were removed. The 24in searchlight was also removed. At the outbreak of war, the funnel recognition bands were painted out.

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Invincible Class BattlecruisersPosted: April 6th, 2015, 8:01 pm
Beautiful work!

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
maomatic
Post subject: Re: Invincible Class BattlecruisersPosted: April 6th, 2015, 9:02 pm
Excellent work!

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Invincible Class BattlecruisersPosted: April 6th, 2015, 9:34 pm
Couldn't be better! Very,very pleased! Jolly good job, ol' boy!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 6  [ 52 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: