Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 12Posted: May 1st, 2016, 10:43 pm
Eswube, I have done the Bell P-39 Airacobra. :D

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 12Posted: May 1st, 2016, 11:00 pm
@Nighthunter
I know. I used it. :)
You've also made Kaman SH-2.
I didn't specify if they were scratch-made only by me, or using someone else's earlier work, just that they already left my "to do" list and are on my "already done" list. ;)

Actually, of the non-Soviet ones, the Messerschmitt Bf-108 Taifun, Eurocopter EC-135, Agusta A-109 Hirundo, Piaggio P.180 Avanti II, CASA C-295, Bell P-39 Aircobra, Douglas C-47 Dakota, Kaman SH-2 Seasprite, Lockheed C-130 Hercules and Lockheed F-16 Falcon I made based on previous works by other Artists. Rest are scratch-made.

Unfortunately I seem to be somehow incapable to limit extent of my work to blanks and Polish paint schemes but rather tend to do "wide previews"... :roll:
(like these German aircraft, that in Poland were used only in very - usually single-digit - numbers)
[ img ]
(resized)
Which may explain why it takes me so long. :roll: :cry:

[Profile]
schepper911
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 12Posted: May 2nd, 2016, 4:10 pm
eswube wrote:
@Nighthunter
I didn't specify if they were scratch-made only by me, or using someone else's earlier work, just that they already left my "to do" list and are on my "already done" list. ;)

Actually, of the non-Soviet ones, the Messerschmitt Bf-108 Taifun, Eurocopter EC-135, Agusta A-109 Hirundo, Piaggio P.180 Avanti II, CASA C-295, Bell P-39 Aircobra, Douglas C-47 Dakota, Kaman SH-2 Seasprite, Lockheed C-130 Hercules and Lockheed F-16 Falcon I made based on previous works by other Artists. Rest are scratch-made.

Unfortunately I seem to be somehow incapable to limit extent of my work to blanks and Polish paint schemes but rather tend to do "wide previews"... :roll:
(like these German aircraft, that in Poland were used only in very - usually single-digit - numbers)
[ img ]
(resized)

stunning another couple gems in the works,looking forward to see them finished, keep up the more than excellent work, they will be released in due time

[Profile]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 12Posted: May 3rd, 2016, 7:22 am
eswube wrote:
@Nighthunter

[ img ]
(resized)
Pardon my language, but HOLY SH*T, that's a lot O_O.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 12Posted: May 3rd, 2016, 11:09 pm
I can't WAIT to see them all come to fruition :D

Nice work Eswube :!:

Jolly WELL DONE old chap :P

Andy

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 12Posted: May 4th, 2016, 10:58 pm
Ok, here's yet another by-product of Polish Wings. These planes were used for training of Polish pilots in the Soviet Union, but I found no photographs or pictures of those particular planes nor even from that particular flight school, so it would be rather hard to include them in a manner typical to Polish Wings format. I was thinking to drop it altogether, but since I have gathered sources etc. I decided to do it anyway. :roll:

Polikarpov R-5 was the mainstay of the Soviet air force in the 1930, used in light bomber, attack, reconnaissance and advanced training roles, as well as in Aeroflot for transport duties and by air branch of Glavsevmorput (later Polar Aviation) in the Arctic service. Besides the basic combat models (which included R-5T torpedo-bomber and MR-5 seaplane) it was used as testbed for various engines and other devices, and produced (or converted) into more specialized versions, including P-5 civil aircraft, PL-5 with enclosed limousine cabin, LP-5 and ARK-5 arctic models. Additionaly Aram Rafelyants designed a passenger version PR-5 with new fuselage that was also produced in respectable numbers (over 200), culminating in prototype of a monoplane variant in 1938. In mid-1930s a heavily-redesigned (in the end giving practically new aircraft) attack version was introduced as R-Z - and later also used as testbed and in civilian purposes. Total production run was over 7000 for R-5 and additional 1000 for R-Z.

Russia, Polikarpov R-5 and SSS and P-5 and PL-5 and LP-5 and ARK-5 (Spain, China, Finland, Persia - Iran, Turkey)
[ img ]

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

Russia, Polikarpov R-Z (Spain, China)
[ img ]

[ img ]
[ img ]

Russia, Polikarpov PR-5
[ img ]

Russia, Polikarpov PR-12
[ img ]

[Profile]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 12Posted: May 5th, 2016, 7:55 am
Fantastic work Eswube!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 12Posted: May 5th, 2016, 10:15 am
Great work, and a nice looking plane.

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile]
pegasus206
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 12Posted: May 5th, 2016, 10:30 am
Realy great work Eswube.

Best Regards,
Aart.

Projects:

The Kingdom of Rochfort in FD

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 12Posted: May 5th, 2016, 4:54 pm
Top quality as always.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 45 of 51  [ 501 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 143 44 45 46 4751 »

Jump to: