Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Wanted: A good naval combat simulation programPosted: August 2nd, 2016, 3:11 am
Nah, the swap-add function is very quick to add/minus ships from scenarios. The hardest thing to get the hang of was how to alter the ship stats so you could have what-if units.

[Profile] [Quote]
Graham1973
Post subject: Re: Wanted: A good naval combat simulation programPosted: August 4th, 2016, 8:22 am
Krakatoa wrote:
Nah, the swap-add function is very quick to add/minus ships from scenarios. The hardest thing to get the hang of was how to alter the ship stats so you could have what-if units.
It will be once I've got the program up and running. DosBox is installed, I'm going to reformat the manual so I can print it out. I think I'll start out with a modded Java Sea to reflect the Allied OOB from "All The Drowning Seas" by Alexander Fullerton (Adds 1 D Class Cruiser & 1 Porter Class Destroyer to the historic line up.).

Then I'll have to work out modding the ship files, I have a modded Bismark (Check out the 'Hindenburg' in the List of Ships in Fiction thread.) to create.

[Profile] [Quote]
Kokia
Post subject: Re: Wanted: A good naval combat simulation programPosted: October 23rd, 2016, 9:45 pm
Rule the waves is pretty amazing if you don't mind a grand level strategic scope. You are in charge of planning an entire navy, however you only have direct control of a small part of your fleet during battles.

http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo ... waddo.html

[Profile] [Quote]
Charybdis
Post subject: Re: Wanted: A good naval combat simulation programPosted: October 28th, 2016, 6:29 pm
Tokyo Express is excellent but a table top game. I think it's available on Vassel too.

[Profile] [Quote]
RegiaMarina1939
Post subject: Re: Wanted: A good naval combat simulation programPosted: December 22nd, 2016, 12:25 am
NWS Rule the waves is still my favorite. I love the ability to design ships and then use them in combat.

RegiaMarina1939

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: