Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 91 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page « 189 90 91 92 93145 »
heuhen
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 19th, 2016, 7:28 pm
Calis wrote:
Does anyone know if either the AgustaWestland AW101, [(EH101) Merlin / Cormorant] Utility Helicopter or the Sikorsky S-92 [CH-148 Cyclone] or the Sikorsky CH-53E/K have ever been drawn

There are a loot of drawings on the main page, some are not there, due to they haven't been uploaded yet, but they should be drawn:
http://shipbucket.com/images.php?dir=Mi ... 20Vehicles

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Calis
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 20th, 2016, 4:10 am
Thank you heuhen, I had looked but I guess I looked right over them

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman2
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 28th, 2016, 7:54 pm
Totally Fictional But well drawn on another Forum which I have raided with the author's/Artists consent but this I feel would look good in FD anyone want to do it. From the "What If" forum:-

KiwiZac: "Hi all,
One little project at work recently was entertaining the idea of bashing all three V-Bombers - probably using the various 1/96 kits - into the Villiers Vindicator, the RAF bomber hijacked for its atomic payload by SPECTRE in the original James Bond novel Thunderball. Kits of each are out there, to varying degrees of rarity, but I've now consigned it to the "will-build-later-if-ever" pile as the mania to build it passed.

To aid with planning what goes where, and for the eventual backstory, I digibashed a drawing thingy from three-views of the Valiant, Victor and Vulcan. The result is below. "

[ img ]

"From memory the components are: Valiant fuselage; Victor wing and horizontal stabiliser; Vulcan nose and vertical stab.

Feel free to use it as you wish :)"

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 30th, 2016, 7:47 am
That looks a nice mix of parts and works very well. I doubt I'll get round to doing this in FD but someone should, would be a fine AU addition.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
seeker36340
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 30th, 2016, 9:30 pm
French halftracks WW II

[Profile] [Quote]
mclj10
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: August 30th, 2016, 11:17 pm
rifleman2 wrote:
Totally Fictional But well drawn on another Forum which I have raided with the author's/Artists consent but this I feel would look good in FD anyone want to do it. From the "What If" forum:-

KiwiZac: "Hi all,
One little project at work recently was entertaining the idea of bashing all three V-Bombers - probably using the various 1/96 kits - into the Villiers Vindicator, the RAF bomber hijacked for its atomic payload by SPECTRE in the original James Bond novel Thunderball. Kits of each are out there, to varying degrees of rarity, but I've now consigned it to the "will-build-later-if-ever" pile as the mania to build it passed.

To aid with planning what goes where, and for the eventual backstory, I digibashed a drawing thingy from three-views of the Valiant, Victor and Vulcan. The result is below. "
[ img ]
Not 100% accurate to the plans but a fairly close approximation that I rigged up in about an hour. I just mashed the existing V-Bomber drawings together, I think it came out ok.

[Profile] [Quote]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 1st, 2016, 5:49 am
Looks great to me :)

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 13th, 2016, 1:46 am
Looking for the various AWACS planes. E-3, E-767, E-7A Wedgetail, etc. I can't seem to find them anywhere and I think Photobucket resized the E-3 in the master list.

Also, Rockwell B-1B?!

[Profile] [Quote]
Skyder2598
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 13th, 2016, 9:45 am
E-7A is here :-):
[ img ]

~~Normerr~~FD stuff~~

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: FD scale vehicle/aircraft request threadPosted: September 16th, 2016, 12:33 am
Has anyone done the ShinMaywa US-1 or US-2?

Photobucket resized so many FD works, it's really ridiculous. Greatly looking forward to the new site where we'll be able to store our work on SB.com as our own image host!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 91 of 145  [ 1450 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 189 90 91 92 93145 »

Jump to: