Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
Colosseum
Post subject: Introductions forumPosted: March 16th, 2017, 4:23 pm
Hi all -

We've just created this forum for posting introductions. If you are new to the board, please make your own thread saying hello! If you are a current or old member, also feel free to post one as well.

This will also help us to police spam bots as we will be able to check this forum to see who has made an actual introduction vs. who is just a lurker. ;)

Thanks,
Admins

[Profile] [Quote]
Odysseus1980Mk2
Post subject: Re: Introductions forumPosted: April 27th, 2017, 8:29 am
Hello again!

I have not introduced before ,despite being old member. You know me as Odysseus1980, now change my username to Odysseus1980Mk2 with new password.

If read my profile, studied enegy engineering and work for several years in an energy company in sales of photovoltaic systems. Also I am tasked of visited installation work progress of PVs of my salesbook, so several times need to travel quite a lot. But I use the metro to go in office.

And yes, I still have that old Renault 21, if remembered it from a post some years ago.

Always interested in military matters and have a fairly large library of magazines. I hoped to join in Navy, but failed in exams and passed in Energy Engineering, which was also one of my choices for degree.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]  Return to “Introductions”

Jump to: