Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
Irishshipspotter
Post subject: How to draw for the ShipBucket ForumPosted: June 27th, 2017, 3:33 pm
Hi guys,

I'm reasonably new to the forum and was wondering if there is anyone willing to direct me to a guide on how to draw for the ShipBucket forum.

Regards,
Damien

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: How to draw for the ShipBucket ForumPosted: June 27th, 2017, 7:39 pm
Welcome aboard Damien
The basic tool for drawing in Shipbucket scale is of course some kind of drawing tool. The easiest to use and with a very short learning curve is MS paint (the one which was an integral part of Windows XP is best, IMHO). Many prefer either Gimp, or Paint.Net. Some use higher end tools like Photoshop, or others, which are more harder to learn to use.
this old tutorial was created by Gollevainen was published in the very old Shipbucket forum, and can help you in your efforts (provided you use MS Paint).
You can also search the forum for other tutorials (some made by Ace) on how to draw some ships and how to use shading.

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Jonatan15
Post subject: Re: How to draw for the ShipBucket ForumPosted: June 27th, 2017, 8:54 pm
i'm working on a "Tutorial" but i'm a little bit busy so it'll take several days to finish it ^^

- Rework my First Design
- Await the Winged Hussars Arrive

[Profile] [Quote]
Cargil48
Post subject: Re: How to draw for the ShipBucket ForumPosted: January 9th, 2019, 5:59 pm
Novice wrote: *
Welcome aboard Damien
The basic tool for drawing in Shipbucket scale is of course some kind of drawing tool. The easiest to use and with a very short learning curve is MS paint (the one which was an integral part of Windows XP is best, IMHO). Many prefer either Gimp, or Paint.Net. Some use higher end tools like Photoshop, or others, which are more harder to learn to use.
this old tutorial was created by Gollevainen was published in the very old Shipbucket forum, and can help you in your efforts (provided you use MS Paint).
You can also search the forum for other tutorials (some made by Ace) on how to draw some ships and how to use shading.
Hi there, is it me or the "old tutorial" does not work anymore? I'd be very interested in knowing a couple of details about how to draw some items on ships. BTW, my realk name is Carlos and I'm 70. I have quite a list of German ships of the WWII era and some interesting stories about a AU scenario and would like where to get some details about smaller items on the ships apart from those loisted in the parts sheets of this forum. Thanks in advance.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only”

Jump to: