[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Author Message
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Ro-Ro OCEANEX CONNAIGRAPosted: January 12th, 2018, 3:49 pm
Online
User avatar
Posts: 124
Joined: May 1st, 2017, 8:35 am
Location: Kiev Rus/Ukraine
heuhen wrote: *
we use ro-ro ships for military use in Norway, and when USA was replacing it's equipment (tanks, trucks, helicopters, etc.) in those massive undergrounds bunkers in Norway, they used ro-ro ships
What can I do for you?

_________________
[ img ]
  • WIP Ro-Ro E-Ship 1, WIP Ferry NOVA STAR, WIP Admiral Lobov
  • Parts, parts, parts...
  • Freefall lifeboat (big update)


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Ro-Ro OCEANEX CONNAIGRAPosted: January 12th, 2018, 4:30 pm
Online
User avatar
Posts: 124
Joined: May 1st, 2017, 8:35 am
Location: Kiev Rus/Ukraine
Wikipedia & Universe wrote: *
Ro-Po Max wrote: *
[ img ]
I really like these containers. I have some similar ones drawn because I was dissatisfied with the ones on the parts sheets.
Good thing that you liked :)

_________________
[ img ]
  • WIP Ro-Ro E-Ship 1, WIP Ferry NOVA STAR, WIP Admiral Lobov
  • Parts, parts, parts...
  • Freefall lifeboat (big update)


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Ro-Ro OCEANEX CONNAIGRAPosted: January 12th, 2018, 6:23 pm
Offline
User avatar
Posts: 7889
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 10:13 pm
Location: Behind you, looking at you with my mustache!
Ro-Po Max wrote: *
heuhen wrote: *
we use ro-ro ships for military use in Norway, and when USA was replacing it's equipment (tanks, trucks, helicopters, etc.) in those massive undergrounds bunkers in Norway, they used ro-ro ships
What can I do for you?
Nothing? I think you are a little lost in translation.

you wrote:
Ro-Po Max wrote: *
GLACIESFIRE wrote: *
Very nice!

What about a military use?
I do not think that this is a good idea. If you need a military Ro-Ro?
I answered, to that question. in fact ro-ro ship is perfect for military use, when transporting heavy equipment.

Here is an picture, of the Americans arrive with an contracted ro-ro ship in military use. at one of the 6+1 mountain hall for storing some military equipment:
[ img ]

The cargo was:
8 x M1A1 Abrams
2 M88A2 Hercules recovery wagon
12 M777, 155 mm artillery
8 M1167 HMMWV «TOW/Armament Carrier»
87 M1151A1 HMMWV with weapon station
16 LAV-25 («Light Armored Vehicle»)
15 AAV-7 («Assault Amphibious Vehicle»)
283 MK23-MK36, 7 tonn armored truck
506 HMMWV (standard)
51 LVSR («Logistics Vehicle System Replacement»), 10x10 truck up to 22.5 tons
26 M970 fuel truck, 5000 gallon (18 900 liter)
and also
50 forklift og 9 mobile cranes
70 armored construction equipment
and many other things: water, electricity, equipment etc.

all that in a single load


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Ro-Ro OCEANEX CONNAIGRAPosted: January 12th, 2018, 6:41 pm
Online
User avatar
Posts: 124
Joined: May 1st, 2017, 8:35 am
Location: Kiev Rus/Ukraine
heuhen wrote: *
Ro-Po Max wrote: *
heuhen wrote: *
we use ro-ro ships for military use in Norway, and when USA was replacing it's equipment (tanks, trucks, helicopters, etc.) in those massive undergrounds bunkers in Norway, they used ro-ro ships
What can I do for you?
Nothing? I think you are a little lost in translation.

you wrote:
Ro-Po Max wrote: *
GLACIESFIRE wrote: *
Very nice!

What about a military use?
I do not think that this is a good idea. If you need a military Ro-Ro?
I answered, to that question. in fact ro-ro ship is perfect for military use, when transporting heavy equipment.

Here is an picture, of the Americans arrive with an contracted ro-ro ship in military use. at one of the 6+1 mountain hall for storing some military equipment:
[ img ]

The cargo was:
8 x M1A1 Abrams
2 M88A2 Hercules recovery wagon
12 M777, 155 mm artillery
8 M1167 HMMWV «TOW/Armament Carrier»
87 M1151A1 HMMWV with weapon station
16 LAV-25 («Light Armored Vehicle»)
15 AAV-7 («Assault Amphibious Vehicle»)
283 MK23-MK36, 7 tonn armored truck
506 HMMWV (standard)
51 LVSR («Logistics Vehicle System Replacement»), 10x10 truck up to 22.5 tons
26 M970 fuel truck, 5000 gallon (18 900 liter)
and also
50 forklift og 9 mobile cranes
70 armored construction equipment
and many other things: water, electricity, equipment etc.

all that in a single load
[ img ]I have something similar. It seemed to me that you wanted a military version.

_________________
[ img ]
  • WIP Ro-Ro E-Ship 1, WIP Ferry NOVA STAR, WIP Admiral Lobov
  • Parts, parts, parts...
  • Freefall lifeboat (big update)


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
sebu
Post subject: Re: Ro-Ro OCEANEX CONNAIGRAPosted: January 13th, 2018, 11:42 am
Offline
Posts: 483
Joined: August 18th, 2010, 9:18 am
Good work! Some "lost in translation" but nevermind that. Keep drawing these great ships!


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Ro-Ro OCEANEX CONNAIGRAPosted: January 13th, 2018, 11:52 am
Online
User avatar
Posts: 124
Joined: May 1st, 2017, 8:35 am
Location: Kiev Rus/Ukraine
sebu wrote: *
Good work! Some "lost in translation" but nevermind that. Keep drawing these great ships!
Thank you. Your comment will help in the work :)

_________________
[ img ]
  • WIP Ro-Ro E-Ship 1, WIP Ferry NOVA STAR, WIP Admiral Lobov
  • Parts, parts, parts...
  • Freefall lifeboat (big update)


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
Ro-Po Max
Post subject: Re: Ro-Ro OCEANEX CONNAIGRAPosted: January 19th, 2018, 5:26 pm
Online
User avatar
Posts: 124
Joined: May 1st, 2017, 8:35 am
Location: Kiev Rus/Ukraine
heuhen wrote: *
we use ro-ro ships for military use in Norway, and when USA was replacing it's equipment (tanks, trucks, helicopters, etc.) in those massive undergrounds bunkers in Norway, they used ro-ro ships
[ img ]
...that's not all ;)

_________________
[ img ]
  • WIP Ro-Ro E-Ship 1, WIP Ferry NOVA STAR, WIP Admiral Lobov
  • Parts, parts, parts...
  • Freefall lifeboat (big update)


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
Sareva
Post subject: Re: Ro-Ro OCEANEX CONNAIGRAPosted: January 20th, 2018, 11:53 pm
Offline
Posts: 22
Joined: June 9th, 2017, 9:48 pm
Wow. :shock:

_________________
"Nothing's more beautiful than an A-10 in its natural habitat."


Top
[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: darthpanda and 8 guests


Contact us | The team | Delete all board cookies | All times are UTC


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited